LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 137 users in the forums

Kyle Hamilton S Notre Dame

Originally posted by All22:
Even then he isn't making it past Seattle twice.

Why would the Seahawks take a safety at all? They are paying two safeties a combined $34 Million or so per year and both are signed through the 2024 and 2025 season. Hamilton is too good to be a depth piece(even in year 1) and they aren't making Adams or Diggs a depth piece considering how much money they are paying them.
Reportedly ran in the 4.7s at his pro day.

OUCH
i put this in the Jimmy value thread. Trade Jimmy G and our 2nd to the Panthers for their 1st round pick and Sam Darnold. They get rid of Darnold, a proven veteran QB, and a 2nd. We get Kyle Hamilton, a backup QB, but have to eat Darnold's $18M for a year
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
i put this in the Jimmy value thread. Trade Jimmy G and our 2nd to the Panthers for their 1st round pick and Sam Darnold. They get rid of Darnold, a proven veteran QB, and a 2nd. We get Kyle Hamilton, a backup QB, but have to eat Darnold's $18M for a year

IF such a trade actually happens, I would rather use that pick on Stingley or Sauce.

I would trade back down get some extra capital and still get Hamilton. I don't see him as a top 10 pick now
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I would trade back down get some extra capital and still get Hamilton. I don't see him as a top 10 pick now

That 4.7 at his pro day scaring you?
  • evil
  • Veteran
If I can't has a Deebo can I has a this one please?
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DarkShinobiX:

IF such a trade actually happens, I would rather use that pick on Stingley or Sauce.

As much as I like Stingley, we can't afford to draft another injury case
Originally posted by evil:

I was wondering if they could resist the temptation to draft him. You trade Deebo and Hamilton is sitting right there at #10? I don't know.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Nah, only Hufangas 4.61 at his pro day was slow and made him unable to play safety

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by evil:

I was wondering if they could resist the temptation to draft him. You trade Deebo and Hamilton is sitting right there at #10? I don't know.

A playmaker on the backend to pair with your beastly pass rusher on the front 4. Also we need to get better in coverage on the back end and this is a safety who can help our pass D.

I also think he is one of those kids who could have that gold helmet on our draft board.
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Nah, only Hufangas 4.61 at his pro day was slow and made him unable to play safety

#slotcorner
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by 49ers808:

#slotcorner

Gross
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Land of wishful thinking
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FL9er:
Land of wishful thinking

Share 49ersWebzone