Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Who I want:

Our draft picks back and slater at 12

Who the niners will take::
Some qb who may or may not be great and may or may not be a bust.

How do you know that Slater is going to be any good? He may or may not be great, and he may or may not be a bust.

I'm curious, who do you want and what do you think will happen?(Original post lol)

Lol you think Phoenix will give that info out. He has no leaks

He had a massive man crush on QW two years ago.

He learned his lesson
Want:
fields
lance
pitts
sewell
chase
mike tyson

jones
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Kyle Posey from Niners Nation brought up an interesting point. He's convinced that it will be Justin Fields 1 week from tonight, but all this discussion of which quarterback the 49ers are going to draft is masking the elephant in the room. What happens to Jimmy Garoppolo? He's convinced he will not be on the roster by the start of the season. He actually thinks he'll be moved during the draft and that the 3 QBs in consideration are capable of starting as rookies. I dunno.
Want

Jones
Lance
Pitts

Take
Jones
Lance
Firlds
With JG: Fields>Lance>Jones
Without JG: Jones>Fields>Lance
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Want

Jones
Lance
Pitts

Take
Jones
Lance
Firlds

wow. You want Jones first?
Originally posted by est1985:
Want:
fields
lance
pitts
sewell
chase
mike tyson

jones

yeah... my actual want list would be
1. Lance
2. Fields
999. Jones
  1. Lance
  2. Fields
  3. Jones

1. Lance
  2. Fields
  3. Jones
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Who I want:

Our draft picks back and slater at 12

Who the niners will take::
Some qb who may or may not be great and may or may not be a bust.

How do you know that Slater is going to be any good? He may or may not be great, and he may or may not be a bust.

I believe he has a much lower bust possibility than the qbs, and we would still have an additional 3 draft picks.
Originally posted by hello49:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Want

Jones
Lance
Pitts

Take
Jones
Lance
Firlds

wow. You want Jones first?

Lance is interesting but I worry Jimmy's health doesn't let him get ready. Fields I don't want at all.

Fields 100% and I think that's who it's going to be and has been since the trade. Big time potential and he's already a stud.
Jones next. Could come in and lead this team to 10 wins seamlessly assuming health. Played at my alma mater and had the best college season ever from a qb. I trusted him more than I ever trusted Tua, and I didn't even want Mac to start over Bryce Young prior to the opener.
Lance last. He has a ton of quarterbacking to do before he will be ready to play in the league. You don't trade up for a project when you have the roster we do right now. You simply don't do it. You either draft a near ready qb or you fill a hole and compete for a super bowl ring
Mine

Fields, Lance, Jones

Team

Fields, Jones, Lance
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
  1. Lance
  2. Fields
  3. Jones

1. Lance
  2. Fields
  3. Jones

Hope this happens!
Originally posted by hello49:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
  1. Lance
  2. Fields
  3. Jones

1. Lance
  2. Fields
  3. Jones

Hope this happens!

I'd cosign but I honestly don't think that's what the FO will do...
Originally posted by BamaNiner:
Fields 100% and I think that's who it's going to be and has been since the trade. Big time potential and he's already a stud.
Jones next. Could come in and lead this team to 10 wins seamlessly assuming health. Played at my alma mater and had the best college season ever from a qb. I trusted him more than I ever trusted Tua, and I didn't even want Mac to start over Bryce Young prior to the opener.
Lance last. He has a ton of quarterbacking to do before he will be ready to play in the league. You don't trade up for a project when you have the roster we do right now. You simply don't do it. You either draft a near ready qb or you fill a hole and compete for a super bowl ring

I will be fine with Fields.. I do think Lance might very well be a superstar in a few years!
Share 49ersWebzone