Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
  1. Lance
  2. Fields
  3. Jones

1. Lance
  2. Fields
  3. Jones

Hope this happens!

I'd cosign but I honestly don't think that's what the FO will do...

yeah, I will be surprised if they take Lance due to the risk factors. But I will be ecstatic if they did take him.
I want Fields
Ok with Lance

Niners pick Fields
Well I'm going with what Shanahan and Lynch have on the board which is why they made the trade.
Lawrence
Fields
Wilson

Now the fans' made board it will be in this order:
Fields

Jones/Lance
This class is so good. People are slamming Jones because they hope to get one of the other two, but he's likely going to have a good career, too. People keep saying two or three of these guys will bust, but I don't think it has to be like that. I think this one could go down as one of the best ever. I don't think three are going to the HoF like 1983, but I think 5 are going to be starting QBs at minimum.

All that said, my rankings:

1. Lance or Fields
2. Jones

I'm sorry I just can't choose between Lance and Fields. I am currently back to leaning towards Lance, which happens every couple weeks, because I keep getting blown away by his interviews. But then I watch some Fields and see some very impressive accuracy.

As for what they'll do, I think Lynch, the scouting department, Adam, and even Jed are going to be united against Kyle, and he's going to be pressured into taking Lance (assuming all the rumors are true).
[ Edited by 5_Golden_Rings on Apr 22, 2021 at 11:22 PM ]
Who I want:
1. Lance
2. Jones
3. Fields

Who Niners will take:
1. Lance
2. Fields
3. Jones
Fields

Lance
Jones
1.Mac Jones
2.Justin Fields

3.Trey Lance
1. Jones
2. Lance
3. Fields

Though I have Jones higher than most, I don't think we traded that much to play it safe. Lynch and Shanny are targeting a guy with a very high ceiling, even if they might never reach it. Hopefully either Lance or Fields lives up to their potential.
Originally posted by Nastastical:
1. Jones
2. Lance
3. Fields

Though I have Jones higher than most, I don't think we traded that much to play it safe. Lynch and Shanny are targeting a guy with a very high ceiling, even if they might never reach it. Hopefully either Lance or Fields lives up to their potential.

wow. I am surprised some people here have Jones first on their Wish list! Hoping for Lance, ok with Fields.
[ Edited by hello49 on Apr 23, 2021 at 10:18 AM ]
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Who I want:

Our draft picks back and slater at 12

Who the niners will take::
Some qb who may or may not be great and may or may not be a bust.

Take him at 15 after the Jimmy G and 43 trade.

Fields
Lance
Jones
What I want:

Fields >>> Lance >>>>>>> Pitts >>>> letting the clock run out >>>>>>> Kellen Mond >>> Mac

What will happen:

Mac >>>>>> Mac Jones >>>>>>>> McCorkle >>>>>>>> Mac's DUI picture >>>>>>>>>>> poop >>>>>>>>> letting the clock run out
Who I want of those.

1) Fields.
2) Lance.
3) Jones.

What the 49ers will do.

1) Fields.
2) Jones.
3) Lance.
1. Lance: we select at #3
2. Fields: is taken at #4 or #5. Will not get past Denver
3. Jones: won't be selected in the top-10.
Fields
Lance
Mills
Mond
Jones

FO:

Jones
Jones
Jones
Jones
Jones
Share 49ersWebzone