LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

The angry draft rant thread 😡😡

Post all your angry thoughts and hot takes on who the 49ers might draft and who you really don't want them to draft here.
Gee I wonder what prospect motivated this thread
Here I was thinking you were already on step 3 of grieving
This is definitely shaping up to be serious let down from an exciting weekend...

Mac Jones
The angry thoughts and hot takes are coming from trolls who keep trying to read too much into what "insiders" on Twitter write. Chris Simms is not credible and I don't think shanahan is that stupid to follow
his opinion on who he should pick as quarterback. Nobody knows who the niners are drafting. NOBODY. so people need to stop with the dumb takes and calling for shanahan to be fired until
draft day when we pick either fields Wilson or lance
why is that bald f**k Saleh getting so lucky and landing Zach Wilson in his first year?!?!?!?!!?dmksakfmkladefmklsdkfsakdflmgklasfgmkasf
Originally posted by bigdawg49:
The angry thoughts and hot takes are coming from trolls who keep trying to read too much into what "insiders" on Twitter write. Chris Simms is not credible and I don't think shanahan is that stupid to follow
his opinion on who he should pick as quarterback. Nobody knows who the niners are drafting. NOBODY. so people need to stop with the dumb takes and calling for shanahan to be fired until

Chris Simms and Shanahan are best friends.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Chris Simms and Shanahan are best friends.

Sage rosenfels is also shanahans best friend and he said theirs no way niners take Mac Jones. So should we take rosenfels word because he's shanahans best friend?
[ Edited by bigdawg49 on Mar 29, 2021 at 11:56 AM ]

I'm hoping they learn from the fiasco of Solomon Thomas, CJ Beathard, Joe Williams and Dante Pettis. When they overvalued trash players and overdrafted them.
I want to guess they learnt from those mistakes that happened years ago and they'd pick real talent. They have improved their drafting in recent years.

I spend all that time posting my mock drafts and PFN simulator results for WHAT!!!! Mock 7.2 with the double dips and trade downs is pure art work. Like Michelangelo himself drew it upon the Sistine Chapel ceiling for all to view it's magnificence. Now I have to redo all those simulations and focus on the 2nd round trade down to Super Bowl glory!

They better draft the dudes I like or I will post other stuff.
Sage rosenfels is also shanahans best friend

Lol no.

Simms and Shanahan literally have matching tattoos. This is beyond BFFs. This is a bromance.
[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 29, 2021 at 11:58 AM ]
Originally posted by richterkbelmont:

I'm hoping they learn from the fiasco of Solomon Thomas, CJ Beathard, Joe Williams and Dante Pettis. When they overvalued trash players and overdrafted them.
I want to guess they learnt from those mistakes that happened years ago and they'd pick real talent. They have improved their drafting in recent years.

They drafted Solly. Macdonalds is the 2021 version plus 2 future first round picks. Yikes. Very believable.
Originally posted by Heroism:

Lol no.

Simms and Shanahan literally have matching tattoos. This is beyond BFFs. This is a bromance.

And what is that supposed to mean exactly? That shanahan is gonna tell Simms who he's gonna draft or sign in free agency? Just because they're friends doesn't mean Simms is shanahans mouthpiece. Simms has an opinion and that's his right but no way shanahan has to listen to his opinion which I'm sure he does and doesn't. This is the biggest draft pick shanahan and lynch have to decide and do you really think they're gonna decide that player because Chris Simms said so? Really? And don't give me the narrative that Simms predicted mcglinchey and aiyuk being drafted by us. Shanahan and lynch aren't that stupid to trade up for Mac Jones especially one month before the draft.
[ Edited by bigdawg49 on Mar 29, 2021 at 12:05 PM ]
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:

Lol no.

This is a bromance but when Simms was in mad love with Mahomes in 2017, f**king Kyle could care less.
Share 49ersWebzone