There are 185 users in the forums

49ers acquire No. 3 pick in 2021 NFL draft from Miami

Originally posted by MoeJontana84:
  1. Im a bit confused, but maybe Shanny knows who Saleh is drafting before pulling this move cause frankly i would have waited for the draft to do this

Or Shanny thinks there's 3 QBs who are clear upgrades to Jimmy.
  • 91til
  • Veteran
  1. Im a bit confused, but maybe Shanny knows who Saleh is drafting before pulling this move cause frankly i would have waited for the draft to do this

Or he decided he likes Wilson and Fields both enough to make it worth it (or Lance lol, I'm not the expert)
Lance or fields? Trevor and Zach will go 1 and 2
That means Jets taking Qb

Dolphins sticking with tua

We know who Jets are taking and fine with whoever is there
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Or Shanny thinks there's 3 QBs who are clear upgrades to Jimmy.

Yeah probably, im shocked though. I thought they would sit pat and wait till draft day to pull this
Originally posted by Alfienator:

I don't think Zach is a lock at 2. Fields is the one with sky high potential and coaches love potential

Its entirely possible that the Jets prefer Fields. Those two can be interchangeable depending on what a team is prioritizing. Saleh might have told Shanahan that they are in on Fields, clearing the way for Wilson to the 49ers. Or, Shanahan is perfectly fine with either one.
Originally posted by Heroism:
IMO, the 49ers don't make this move unless Saleh threw them a bone and tip his boy Kyle off to what they're doing at 2. Kyle has a target.

Was thinking the same thing

My exact thoughts because i dont understand why they wouldnt make the trade the day of the draft. This would tip off anyone who wants a QB and trade up to #2. Saleh definitely tipped him off and promised he wouldnt trade out

I don't think Zach is a lock at 2. Fields is the one with sky high potential and coaches love potential

This

Originally posted by JustinNiner:
My exact thoughts because i dont understand why they wouldnt make the trade the day of the draft. This would tip off anyone who wants a QB and trade up to #2. Saleh definitely tipped him off and promised he wouldnt trade out

Its good to have friends.
Waiting for Jimmy G trade breaking news.

Holy crap!
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Originally posted by Heroism:
IMO, the 49ers don't make this move unless Saleh threw them a bone and tip his boy Kyle off to what they're doing at 2. Kyle has a target.

Was thinking the same thing

Miami and the Jets might become the most hated teams in the NFL. They may have just given Kyle a great QB.
And it's a 2022 3rd not this yr

Share 49ersWebzone