LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

where would Najee Harrie go?

Harris is an obviously very gifted back with all the tools. he rarely goes down with the first hit, is super quick and fast, powerful, reads his blockers and the holes even when they're almost nonexistent and blocks pretty good as well. And his change of direction is extremely impressive. Sorry if there's already a thread about him, and if there is, feel free to merge; I'm just so excited about this guy after having seen the last two 'Bama games. Sorry about the typo on his name. Yeah, it's Harris.
[ Edited by 4evrfan on Jan 12, 2021 at 9:05 PM ]
I love Harris, I know it's highly unlikely we draft him but how about a three headed monster, Harris Mostert and Wilson?
He absolutely should be a first rounder, though due to the general devaluation of the RB position it's high 2nd likely.

An absolute beast, but we've proven that we don't need to spend on the position to have success, in fact our highest draft pick and two highest free agent pickups, have been our worst RB's
He'll be mid to late first. He's from Martinez, anyone know if he's a Niner fan? Dude refused to go to De La Salle because he wanted to stay at Antioch.
Big fan and not too much mileage on his tread, too. I think he ends up going to Pitt.
Originally posted by AsianJeff:
Big fan and not too much mileage on his tread, too. I think he ends up going to Pitt.

They'd love to, but they've got serious holes to fill due to their cap situation.
Originally posted by AsianJeff:

The Steelers was my thought too. They have really lost their identity on offense. The Bears are another team.

He was awesome at Antioch High. I saw him hurdle a De La Salle player and get penalized since for some reason California penalize it. He was the top ranked player in High School. His backstory is interesting. He has overcome a lot of hardships.
[ Edited by pdfortune on Jan 13, 2021 at 7:53 AM ]
Played for my rival hometown high school but he was fun af to watch. Even against my old school

Should be a first. Literally the whole package. Pitt is a team to watch out for, same with the bears.
Could see him going to the Jets with either their second first or their high 2nd. He won't last much longer after that. He's really really good. Big back with Leveon Bell type patience and lateral movement/hop to get to a different area of the LOS. Also, a huge threat out of the backfield and even produced while split out wide for us. His receiving ability is why you won't see any criticism as long as he's drafted after 18 or so
It all comes down to need and there aren't many teams looking to add a high profile RB these days. I agree he would be great in the Niners system since he's shown the ability to be an effective receiver as well as a tough short yardage runner. Unfortunately, the Niners need other positions more than a RB.

I can see cardinals taking this dude. 1-2 punch of Harris and drake
The Steelers probably need him the most. It would wake the echoes of Ironhead Heyward and Franco Harris. They were last in the league in rushing this year with only 1350 yards.
Perhaps a playoffs team picking late in the draft like the Steelers or Bills.
Originally posted by 49ERnation:
I can see cardinals taking this dude. 1-2 punch of Harris and drake

It'd be 70%-30% by game 3, Harris>>>Drake.
Thinking about Najee as a Niner gives me wood.
Share 49ersWebzone