R6: Jaelon Darden, WR/PR
R7: Tommy Tremble, TE/FB
R7: Aaron Banks, IOL

Contingent on T. Williams and FA center of course
[ Edited by adrianlesnar on Feb 5, 2021 at 1:37 PM ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:
Wow, check out this play. The dude goes up and high points the ball. Webzone be like, "OMG WE CAN GET OUR MOBILE FRANCHISE QB AND BIG-BODY WR IN ONE MOVE "

Man I have no time to pay attention to who is in the draft besides the top guys damn I didn't know he was in this draft. I like this guy and can can the steal of the draft! This is one I would love with one of our thirds if we keep Jimmy.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

That last throw, phew. And he looks good in all white unis
Mills or Mond are the guys I want.
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
No trades

R1: Kwity Paye, DE
R2: Jordan Smith, ER
R3: Davis Mills, QB
R4: Keith Taylor, CB
R5: Benjamin St. Juste, CB
R5: Alaric Jackson, IOL
R5: Ihmir Smith-Marsette, WR/KR
R6: Jaelon Darden, WR/PR
R7: Tommy Tremble, TE/FB
R7: Aaron Banks, IOL

Contingent on T. Williams and FA center of course

I think Tremble goes no later than the 4th.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Yeah I don't really understand why Jones and Trask are rated higher. I'd love to get one of the top 4 QBs. But if not, Mills and Mond seems like the better options.
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:

Yeah I don't really understand why Jones and Trask are rated higher. I'd love to get one of the top 4 QBs. But if not, Mills and Mond seems like the better options.

Trask sucks donkey balls, Mac is very good and played at a Joe Burrow type level, really he out Tua'd Tua, so does deserve respect.

For what? A backup?
Originally posted by NYniner85:

For what? A backup?

I think they could have done just as well as Jones and Tua did the last few years if they played at Alabama. Mond played in the same division and had more wins and better stats over his career.

I think they could have done the same at BYU, OSU, and NDSU as Wilson, Fields, and Lance too.
I think they could have done just as well as Jones and Tua did the last few years if they played at Alabama. Mond played in the same division and had more wins and better stats over his career.

I think they could have done the same at BYU, OSU, and NDSU as Wilson, Fields, and Lance too.

Mond looked f**king horrible at the Senior Bowl. I want no part of him. Mills level of talent is Matt Cassel. what are we doing here?

You're acting like they played on some D3 s**t teams lol. Nah dude, this isn't he answer.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Mond looked f**king horrible at the Senior Bowl. I want no part of him. Mills level of talent is Matt Cassel. what are we doing here?

You're acting like they played on some D3 s**t teams lol. Nah dude, this isn't he answer.

He won the Senior Bowl MVP.
He won the Senior Bowl MVP.

ain't nobody care about the game. Like all the other QBs at the SB they were all blah.

He's a Brett Hundley type of prospect. I'm not betting on that to be my future QB.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Feb 12, 2021 at 6:43 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone