LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 247 users in the forums

QB Class 2021

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Aaron Rodgers only had once what Tom Brady had 8 times: A top 5 Defense.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Let's get Rodgers and give him a 7-year deal.

f**k these young ass alcoholic can't read defense QBs.

When draft day arrives, and you're expecting Mac Jones but get Aaron Rodgers.

I'm here for it!!! It's my Bday tomorrow too

I was going to wish you happy birthday no matter what happens. Happy birthday brother!!!

either gonna be a great Bday or a letdown lol.

Nah, you got way too much going on to be down, after a minute or two. Celebrate!
What doesn't make sense to me is how we are going about this. We have a chance to take a starting NFL QB because it was the one year we had bad luck that allowed us to be in this position.

so yeah, we go after that QB. But why rush that QB and try to get rid of Jimmy? Lunch and Kyle have always made smart decisions. The smart decision would be to keep Jimmy for at least a year and get the talented QB properly developed.

I think all these reporter saying we MUST trade Jimmy are click baiters. It's just not smart.
Originally posted by Joecool:
What doesn't make sense to me is how we are going about this. We have a chance to take a starting NFL QB because it was the one year we had bad luck that allowed us to be in this position.

so yeah, we go after that QB. But why rush that QB and try to get rid of Jimmy? Lunch and Kyle have always made smart decisions. The smart decision would be to keep Jimmy for at least a year and get the talented QB properly developed.

I think all these reporter saying we MUST trade Jimmy are click baiters. It's just not smart.

Yes follow your common sense. We are drafting one of Fields or Wilson and we are keeping Jimmy for a year or if he balls out we will angle for two while we develop the rookie. We traded away the farm for a premium talent just as it appears

This is what it looks like and I don't know why our club is always used to stir up the rumor mill and to get views. It is not like we have disharmony in house any longer

????
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

????

Jaguars trade for Rodgers
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

Jaguars trade for Rodgers

Closing this thread for now to keep the discussion in the general draft thread.

See y'all over here:

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/195146-127944-1279442021-nfl-entry-draft127944/
Share 49ersWebzone