LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

Desmond Ridder, QB, Cincinnati

Smart. This is a good draft class and he has a shot of being the top guy next year. Howell is a good qb too so It could be between the 2 of em.
Kyle was probably eyeing him and now we're forced to trade for Watson!!! Do it!!!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by zero:
it really is. I think he's top 10 talent next year.

I don't know about all of that but I think he made a really smart decision. He was probably a 3rd rounder or lower in this draft, if he puts some work in and shows real improvement then he could definitely be in the discussion as a potential first rounder but next years QB class is shaping up to be pretty stacked overall.

If he improves, which I think could happen; I can see him being a high 2nd rounder. I hate to use the word project but he would need a few seaons of sitting and learning in the NFL.
Talented but needs a lot of work as a pocket passer. If he can improve he can be a 1st rounder next year.
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Kyle was probably eyeing him and now we're forced to trade for Watson!!! Do it!!!

Good for him. He is an exciting playmaker and I look forward to seeing how far he can progress.
So how is this guy doing so far this year?
Originally posted by Bitplayer:
So how is this guy doing so far this year?

He's improved, definitely has made some progress as a passer and is moving in the right direction. Right now he looks like a late 1st/early 2nd with room to move up depending on how he does the rest of the year.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
He's improved, definitely has made some progress as a passer and is moving in the right direction. Right now he looks like a late 1st/early 2nd with room to move up depending on how he does the rest of the year.

Nice. Apperently he threw for almost 300 yrds on notre dame today
Share 49ersWebzone