LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

Rashawn Slater - OL

Originally posted by Heroism:
I don't think he has the traits you want in an OL at 12. Isaiah Wynn went 23 overall. I think Slater could go in a similar spot with a strong combine.

👀

Originally posted by NYniner85:
👀

If he's 6'3", 300 lbs with 33" arms, he's going to slide a bit. You know how teams are sticklers for length and size.

But if he's got good length and size, hell, he ain't making it past 12.
[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 17, 2021 at 5:48 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
👀

If he's 6'3", 300 lbs with 33" arms, he's going to slide a bit. You know how teams are sticklers for length and size.

But if he's got good length and size, hell, he ain't making it past 12.

Pretty wild how much love he's getting as of late. Over Sewell.
If we can sign Trent, bring in a vet center, and draft this guy, we will win with Jimmy.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
If we can sign Trent, bring in a vet center, and draft this guy, we will win with Jimmy.

We will win more than this yr, we're not gonna win it all though.

We will win more than this yr, we're not gonna win it all though.

Depends on what the roster looks like. But if things go our way with personnel its not a stretch to see them in the NFCCG/Super Bowl and yes, winning.
Depends on what the roster looks like. But if things go our way with personnel its not a stretch to see them in the NFCCG/Super Bowl and yes, winning.

I agree. Easily the best team in the NFC ehen relatively healthy which means even with a few good players missing we are still better than the saints tb gb and Seattle.

Not with Jimmy....how about we start with him playing a full season first

Not with Jimmy....how about we start with him playing a full season first

Damn shame how he just injured himself against the Jets. I get the history and all and it isn't good, but fact remains is, the guy is 22-8 as a starter. You don't just, find those guys anywhere in any draft.

This is an issue, even if he doesn't get passed Sewell, you know the Bengals are taking one, the better he does the more likely the Dolphins, Cowboys, Panthers or Broncos snag him.

Need those arms to come in under 33"!

Ughh our hope of him being there for us at 12 is slowly diminishing
Originally posted by AsianJeff:
Ughh our hope of him being there for us at 12 is slowly diminishing

Wait until the combine. I think there's a good chance he doesn't have great length or size and gets docked by scouts.

Dude is becoming my top target for us at 12. He's so damn good. It would be nice if he had all the measurables wanted in a tackle, but that would make it unlikely he's there at 12.
[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 20, 2021 at 11:25 AM ]
This is my guy at 12 assuming we don't move up or move the pick for Watson
Originally posted by BamaNiner:
This is my guy at 12 assuming we don't move up or move the pick for Watson

I'm leaning that way too.
Share 49ersWebzone