There are 174 users in the forums

Trey Lance QB NDSU

Trey Lance QB NDSU

Very intrigued. Thanks to NYniner85 for turning me on to this kid a few weeks ago. Given the news today I think we may have a shot.
Originally posted by kansasninerfan:
Very intrigued. Thanks to NYniner85 for turning me on to this kid a few weeks ago. Given the news today I think we may have a shot.

Yeah I'd take any of the top 4 QBs. Lance or Wilson seem to be the most realistic.

Probably end up with a Mac Jones talent
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Yeah I'd take any of the top 4 QBs. Lance or Wilson seem to be the most realistic.

Yup agree with all

Don't sleep on Mac Jones
Originally posted by AsianJeff:

Don't sleep on Mac Jones

Idk why NY doesn't like Jones but he reminds me Matt Shaub a little bit. I think it's time to finally get a QB who can make plays with their feet. We cannot devalue interior pass protection and have a statue back there.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Don't sleep on Mac Jones

Idk why NY doesn't like Jones but he reminds me Matt Shaub a little bit. I think it's time to finally get a QB who can make plays with their feet. We cannot devalue interior pass protection and have a statue back there.

I see more Matt Ryan than Schaub. Schaub definitely had the stronger arm, but Mac looks way more accurate.

But let's not hijack this Lance thread lol.
1st mock draft of CBS sports has the Niners picking Trey Lance.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2021-nfl-mock-draft-five-qbs-go-in-first-round-patriots-and-bears-target-next-franchise-passers/
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2021-nfl-mock-draft-five-qbs-go-in-first-round-patriots-and-bears-target-next-franchise-passers/

Yep, sign me up
Originally posted by ChuckLeavy32:
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:

Yep, sign me up

Man if Shanny did get the most out of this kid
I'm all about Wilson, but lance def seems intriguing too. Give me either of these guys and I'm happy

Based on the current draft order I see three QBs selected in the top ten picks. Too many teams need a QB.

Don't sleep on Mac Jones

Meh I wants some athletic ability and a cannon lol

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

[ Edited by Heroism on Nov 4, 2020 at 6:57 PM ]

Don't sleep on Mac Jones

PJ Waker?
Share 49ersWebzone