There are 168 users in the forums

Trey Lance QB NDSU

Trey Lance QB NDSU

Im calling it. Lance will be a bust. I don't know how anyone watches his last 4 games and thinks he's better than fields. He's highly inaccurate, missed so many reads, his passes are usually short and behind the wr, all this vs low tier competition...
I know everyone will want to feel good about the team and be optimistic about the teams direction but this will go down as one of the worst blunders in football history. Niners played themselves hard this time.
Originally posted by 49glory:
Im calling it. Lance will be a bust. I don't know how anyone watches his last 4 games and thinks he's better than fields. He's highly inaccurate, missed so many reads, his passes are usually short and behind the wr, all this vs low tier competition...
I know everyone will want to feel good about the team and be optimistic about the teams direction but this will go down as one of the worst blunders in football history. Niners played themselves hard this time.

Which is obviously why he was so highly rated. You are entitled to your opinion, I suppose. Any draft pick can fail, that is a given. However, throwing epithets like bust at a player who hasn't even started may well considered to be incredibly premature. He may or may not succeed, in much the same way as Fields or Jones might make it or not.

This has been a highly charged period for 49ers fans, and supporters of Fields and Jones have not entirely let go of their emotional commitment to their player.

There is a thread for Lance in Ninertalk now. Consequently this one is no longer needed.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/195159-49ers-select-trey-lance-pick-2021-nfl-draft/
[ Edited by English on May 3, 2021 at 4:00 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone