There are 240 users in the forums

THE TREVOR LOTTERY

Can you imagine this guy throwing to Tim Tebow

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter

Tim Tebow recently reached out to the Jaguars and requested a tryout at the tight end position, per sources, a move many believe would have extended his NFL career had he made the transition earlier. He recently worked out with the Jaguars' TE coach. No decision has been made.
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:
Can you imagine this guy throwing to Tim Tebow

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter

Tim Tebow recently reached out to the Jaguars and requested a tryout at the tight end position, per sources, a move many believe would have extended his NFL career had he made the transition earlier. He recently worked out with the Jaguars' TE coach. No decision has been made.

He should have made the move years ago. Way too late now. I think Tebow would have made an amazing fullback or TE had he dedicated himself to it early on his career. Would have also made all kinds of crazy option plays possible.
Damn he go Travis Etienne, too. Their backfield is loaded for Lawrence now. Imagine getting to go to Jax with one of your best friends who happens to be the best RB in the draft IMO. Urban wanted some playmakers. ETN is a beast and way faster than Harris.
Tough day but has some upside with all of that no help offense.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This is a hell of a throw and catch from Trevor Lawrence to DJ Chark.<br><br>Even more impressive was the drive — 9 plays, 72 yards just before halftime. <a href="
" charset="utf-8"></script>
Not a whole lot of insight into Lawrence's performance so far. I'd be lying if I said I caught ANY Jaguars' football games this year. Numbers are bad, but it's to be expected. Anyone have a chance to watch him?
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:
Not a whole lot of insight into Lawrence's performance so far. I'd be lying if I said I caught ANY Jaguars' football games this year. Numbers are bad, but it's to be expected. Anyone have a chance to watch him?

He looks awful for what people called a generational talent. Minshew was better last year...he should at least have been better than him right away.
Good thing for this kid he doesn't care about football so he will be fine in the long run.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jimmy3233:
He looks awful for what people called a generational talent. Minshew was better last year...he should at least have been better than him right away.
Good thing for this kid he doesn't care about football so he will be fine in the long run.

Lol

Rookie year, three games into the season. This post is unreal.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Lol

The expectations have become laughably skewed at this point. Most rookie QBs will struggle, that's just the reality of it. That's the norm. Peyton Manning had something like 15 interceptions in his first 6 games and he was about as polished as it gets for a prospect coming out of college..

Lawrence is rapidly discovering that throwing lanes in the NFL are a lot smaller and close a lot more quickly. If he's everything he's touted to be, he'll figure it out and adjust accordingly.
Lawrence was considered one of the best QB prospects ever, generational, whatever dumb term the experts keep using. This being a quarterbacks league now, more than it was when Peyton played, one would expect more success for Lawrence regardless of his situations.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Lol

The expectations have become laughably skewed at this point. Most rookie QBs will struggle, that's just the reality of it. That's the norm. Peyton Manning had something like 15 interceptions in his first 6 games and he was about as polished as it gets for a prospect coming out of college..

Lawrence is rapidly discovering that throwing lanes in the NFL are a lot smaller and close a lot more quickly. If he's everything he's touted to be, he'll figure it out and adjust accordingly.

And the post above is exactly why I'm glad Trey Lance isn't starting. I actually hope he doesn't start for another two years, I'm not ready to see all the b***hing in the Trey Lance thread once he makes a mistake.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Lol

And the post above is exactly why I'm glad Trey Lance isn't starting. I actually hope he doesn't start for another two years, I'm not ready to see all the b***hing in the Trey Lance thread once he makes a mistake.

This is a 49ers forum, we live to s**t on our qbs. Imagine how this forum would have reacted on "the catch" game leaving 50 sec on the clock for Dallas and Joe throwing 3 picks in the game.
Lawrence was considered one of the best QB prospects ever, generational, whatever dumb term the experts keep using. This being a quarterbacks league now, more than it was when Peyton played, one would expect more success for Lawrence regardless of his situations.

Lol
He had a really good game yesterday. Took what was there, made a couple of big throws and showed off his excellent athleticism, which I've been raving about for a couple of years now. For being 6'6" and lanky, he's really nimble and had a surprisingly quick 2nd gear.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
He had a really good game yesterday. Took what was there, made a couple of big throws and showed off his excellent athleticism, which I've been raving about for a couple of years now. For being 6'6" and lanky, he's really nimble and had a surprisingly quick 2nd gear.

+1

He's on an expansion team with regards to talent and looked good yesterday. He's back up to #1 for me of the group followed by Jones, Lance, Fields and Wilson. Going to be interesting to see how they all develop, or don't.
Share 49ersWebzone