LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 292 users in the forums

2020 draft rumors

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by LVJay:
I ain't mad at this.....you?

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/135739-49ers-pick-henry-ruggs-terrell-latest-mcshay-draft/

Ruggs hell yes
Terrell hell no

Why...who would you take (if Niners go CB at 31)??
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Henderson looked the part at the combine...he's the most fluid CB I've seen this year. Sherman would have a ball working with him, I'm sure. Changing positions, I hope the Niners don't draft Ruggs...yeah, he's fast, but he's the kind of WR that could also have problems staying healthy. By contrast, Jeudy seems put together much better than Ruggs, not to mention he's arguably the best route runner in this draft. Still hope they get a bigger WR...someone like Mims, Lamb, Higgins, et al. I won't be surprised if Lynch grabs either a top OT or DL at #13. If they have a shot at Andrew Thomas, Becton or even Wills they need to snatch him up. I know I'm bouncing around, but bear with me. Reportedly our team's been talking to Jordan Reed's agent...if the dude's actually healthy I say bring him on in. He could be a nice compliment to Kittle. This isn't a good draft for TE's.

Daniel Jeremiah says he could see a demand for the Niners #31 pick if a team wants a QB in the 1st round. I don't know if it will be a QB but there is always someone who slides back that some team covets. Maybe they can get a high 2nd and a 3rd.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
From Bleacher Report:

The Dolphins may not be the only team that will attempt to move up for Joe Burrow.

Several teams have Justin Herbert ranked even with Tua Tagovailoa.

Again, take with a grain of salt.
Originally posted by FL9er:
From Bleacher Report:

The Dolphins may not be the only team that will attempt to move up for Joe Burrow.

Are the Bengals stupid enough to do it. I'd say yes they are
From Bleacher Report:

I think Herbert will be the best of the group.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
From Bleacher Report:

I think Herbert will be the best of the group.

Could be but I'm not sold
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2020-nfl-draft-prop-bets-odds-picks-vegas-expert-says-go-under-13-5-for-jordan-love/]

Suggests Niners in prime position to trade down from #13
[ Edited by ChaunceyGardner on Apr 1, 2020 at 1:14 PM ]
Originally posted by genus49:
I ain't mad at this.....you?

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/135739-49ers-pick-henry-ruggs-terrell-latest-mcshay-draft/

Ruggs hell yes
Terrell hell no

Why...who would you take (if Niners go CB at 31)??

Well I think that 31st pick is prime trade down opportunity for us. The only way I'm using that pick is if we're getting someone like Ruiz(assuming we use 13th on a WR)

I feel like CB is such a high bust/inconsistent position that I would rather dig into the depth of this class and hope we can find a guy that's a perfect fit for our system.

I like the depth of this corner class a lot actually. Terrell isn't one of my favorites though. I prefer Gladney, Diggs, Hall, Igbinoghene, Arnette, Ojemudia and some guys later on who need a lot more development.

I've been wrong on corners before though so not saying i'm spot on here.

honestly don't see how SF keeps both their 1sts but I wouldn't be upset with this.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Peter forget about Preston Williams?
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Peter forget about Preston Williams?

Imma be breathless from laughter if the Cards ignore their Oline
Share 49ersWebzone