Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 593 users in the forums

Darrynton Evans, RB Appalachian State

Browse 49ers books and videos
SF met with him
Originally posted by NYniner85:

If you told me this was Raheem Mostert's college tape, I'd believe you.

Shanny's type is so obvious.
[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 14, 2020 at 4:32 PM ]
Getting a feeling about this guy
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Getting a feeling about this guy

Too bad, he'll be gone, the Oakland Denver Bucking Raiders of Las Vegas are taking him, deal with it.

See, I can ruin your dreams too.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Getting a feeling about this guy

Too bad, he'll be gone, the Oakland Denver Bucking Raiders of Las Vegas are taking him, deal with it.

See, I can ruin your dreams too.

Draft crush. Love me some RB Jonathan Ward as well.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone