3. Mims
4. Edwards (IF CONSISTENTLY HEALTHY)
5. Pittman
6. Ruggs
7. Aiyuk
8. Reagor
9. Hamler
10. Darnell Mooney

I don't care that Mooney isn't touted by other sources. I know what I see and trust my track record. Barring injury, I think he can be really successful over time in the NFL if he gets a shot.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Apr 23, 2020 at 12:29 PM ]
Lamb, ruggs, or jeudy, or trade back and get Jefferson. Let's fn gooooooooo
my last minute top 10:

Lamb
Jefferson
Jeudy
Ruggs
Shenault (if healthy)
Reagor
Pittman
Mims
Ayuik
Shenault
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Personal Top 10:
1. Lamb
2. Jeudy
3. Mims
5. Pittman
6. Ruggs
7. Aiyuk
8. Reagor
9. Hamler
10. Darnell Mooney

I don't care that Mooney isn't touted by other sources. I know what I see and trust my track record. Barring injury, I think he can be really successful over time in the NFL if he gets a shot.

I love Mooney. Been talking him up to my best friend (skins fan) the last two weeks. Imo he's the best sleeper in this class.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Personal Top 10:
1. Lamb
2. Jeudy
3. Mims
5. Pittman
6. Ruggs
7. Aiyuk
8. Reagor
9. Hamler
10. Darnell Mooney

I love Mooney. Been talking him up to my best friend (skins fan) the last two weeks. Imo he's the best sleeper in this class.

Dude is criminally underrated. Anyone who actually took time to study him on film would be able to see this guy has a lot of characteristics of a successful NFL player. Routes, RAC, technique to win on 50/50 jump balls, beating press. It's all there.

When you have talent like he has, the success at the NFL level depends mainly on two things then: 1) ability to stay healthy, and 2) your drive and work ethic. If he's able to be on the positive end of both of those things, I have to believe he'll be a successful NFL player.
Edwards and Pittman. Yes. Those two look like 49ers. I dont know about 10, but Mooney is a sneaky prospect. Theres a groups of mid to late round smallish speedsters like Duvernay, Bowden, Hightower, Quez Watkins, Jeff Thomas and Mooney is the best of the bunch,
Dude is criminally underrated. Anyone who actually took time to study him on film would be able to see this guy has a lot of characteristics of a successful NFL player. Routes, RAC, technique to win on 50/50 jump balls, beating press. It's all there.

When you have talent like he has, the success at the NFL level depends mainly on two things then: 1) ability to stay healthy, and 2) your drive and work ethic. If he's able to be on the positive end of both of those things, I have to believe he'll be a successful NFL player.

Edwards, Mooney, and Merritt are my "Stand on the table" guys
Shanny says he liked Aiyuk as much as any receiver in this draft. I tried to tell people to pump the brakes with the top 3 hype because Shanny is such a stickler for his type.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Shanny says he liked Aiyuk as much as any receiver in this draft. I tried to tell people to pump the brakes with the top 3 hype because Shanny is such a stickler for his type.

Not just that,...but the fact that we gave up Buckner's service this year for that pick. I told them before,...like hell we were taking a risky WR for that. (I edited my list to have Ruggs as a remote possibility)
[ Edited by random49er on Apr 23, 2020 at 9:38 PM ]
Originally posted by random49er:

Not just that,...but the fact that we gave up Buckner's service this year for that pick. I told them before,...like hell we were taking a risky WR for that. (I edited my list to have Ruggs as a remote possibility)

We have up Buckner for #13 which became #14 with a mid rounder with TB. We also saved about $70 Million ( Buckner got $84 M, the #14 pick will get around $15). We need to have money for resigning Kittle and just can't afford everyone. I wanted to keep DBuck and wanted another run at the SB, but I'm ok with the move. Aiyuk looks about as good as the c other 1st rd wrs to me. That position is the biggest crapshoot on all drafts.

He is but after using a ton of draft picks so far that has produced 1 good receiver,hopefully this one works out.
Kyle said Aiyuk was in play at 13. In fact, he was Kyle's highest rated WR in the draft.

Oh lord, the reactions on here would've been amazing if the Niners took Aiyuk with CeeDee and Jeudy on the board.

[ Edited by Heroism on Apr 23, 2020 at 10:13 PM ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Kyle said Aiyuk was in play at 13. In fact, he was Kyle's highest rated WR in the draft.

Oh lord, the reactions on here would've been amazing if the Niners took Aiyuk with CeeDee and Jeudy on the board.

That's crazy I totally figured Ruggs was his #1. Damn
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
That's crazy I totally figured Ruggs was his #1. Damn

everyone says that after they move up to draft someone.
Share 49ersWebzone