LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

Which NFL team won the draft?

Skins and unfortunately the Cards look terrific on paper. Put Bosa for Murray and it's probably a dream draft for the niners IMO and if someone put that mock out I would've ridiculed them for having guys like Murphy, Butler and Thompson dropping to where they did.

Obviously I hope 5 years from now it's not nearly as impressive.
Kinda feeling what the chargers did, ravens, cardinals obviously did good but they got the first pick so they better. And I kinda like what the raiders did.
I know every thinks the Giants lost this draft but the real losers were the Packers cause of two words Rashan Gary

Edit : #freejaire
[ Edited by Hysterikal on Apr 27, 2019 at 5:59 PM ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by T-9ers:
Kinda feeling what the chargers did, ravens, cardinals obviously did good but they got the first pick so they better. And I kinda like what the raiders did.

I too liked tbe raiders, Lions and Titans
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
We call this a cop-out

And we won because we got Nick motherf**king Bosa.

Fans dknt realize this defense has top ten potential.

Cardinals, redskkns, Jets,
Chargers, browns, and NE all had very good logical
Drafts. I feel like we reach quite often based on need instead of going bpa.

All those teams had good drafts. Steelers and Bills did nicely as well.

49ers did very well with their first 2 picks imo, got 1 of the top 5 defensive prospects in the whole draft and got a WR that has a great deal of potential with the 2nd pick. After that they just struggled through the rest of the draft. Painfully it ended where it did for them.
Originally posted by Heroism:
And we won because we got Nick motherf**king Bosa.

Thursday Night.

My son (9) sighs when he sees the draft on. Pick #1 rolls in. Murray. I'm screaming. Beer is spilling out of my yeti cozied sour.

He sighs.

49ers on the clock. I'm a one-man chanting fanatic. Bo—sa ——Bo—Sa——BO-Sa....what the hell is taking So long. The card should've already been ran in. Bo- Sa. Bo-Sa.

"With the 2nd pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, the 5 time Super Bowl Champion San Francisco 49ers select....

Nick Bosa, QB Killer and game wrecker, The Ohio State.

I've lost my mind. I'm lost it, doing some sort of half Gallup, half skip, two-Stepping psycho-prance around the living room. I look to my son, hoping to have my elation mirrored in my mini-me.

He sighs.

I gather myself. This is one of those times that I have to be the dad. I have to make things right, without killing him. I take a knee so my eyes meet his. I look him down, look him up, and settle in with the most serious, and impactful gaze I can summon.

"Your behavior this evening and your lack of respect to the Man we just drafted hasn't gone unnoticed. You have some work to do to redeem yourself. Your punishment begins with this. From now on, you shall always refer to him as Mr. Nick Bosa."

He's been reached. His eyes tell me he understands the gravity of his situation, and the importance of his choices going forward.

He looks at me, pauses, gives me a single nod, and with an adult-like quiet, somber, sober, and respectful tone:

"Mr. Nick Bosa."

He's called him that ever since.
[ Edited by Lobo49er on Apr 27, 2019 at 9:25 PM ]
Patriots, plain and simple..
I think the Bills had a solid draft.
Several teams did really well
Patriots
Arizona

I kind of like some of the titans and Ravens picks
Nobody had a good draft. They all just look real good compared to ours.

Originally posted by Joecool:

BS.
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
I honestly can't rate what happened after week 3, I am not into deep in all of those prospect's. I think the sounds did well. It's not just that the got a franchise QB and a stud edge rusher they also got Guice. I guess that's the most improvements you can get.

I try Shanalynch a lot. They haven't messed up a lot the last year. In year one they couldn't even thoroughly investigate and had a full roster to flip.
I am hundred percent sure they know what they do. Even if i liked AJ Brown more than Deeboo.

The Jets did well in my honest opinion as well. The cards might have a pretty decent defense and I don't like the additions the Seahawks made. Especially Metcalf but they are decaying anyway. Should harm us much.
[ Edited by Mayor on Apr 28, 2019 at 7:14 AM ]
Cardinals
Patriots

Redskins
Browns
Jets

Originally posted by Joecool:

lol
[ Edited by Ensatsu on Apr 28, 2019 at 9:50 AM ]
Not the 49ers that's for damn sure. Reached up the ass with most of their picks
Originally posted by Lobo49er:
Thursday Night.

My son (9) sighs when he sees the draft on. Pick #1 rolls in. Murray. I'm screaming. Beer is spilling out of my yeti cozied sour.

He sighs.

49ers on the clock. I'm a one-man chanting fanatic. Bo—sa ——Bo—Sa——BO-Sa....what the hell is taking So long. The card should've already been ran in. Bo- Sa. Bo-Sa.

"With the 2nd pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, the 5 time Super Bowl Champion San Francisco 49ers select....

Nick Bosa, QB Killer and game wrecker, The Ohio State.

I've lost my mind. I'm lost it, doing some sort of half Gallup, half skip, two-Stepping psycho-prance around the living room. I look to my son, hoping to have my elation mirrored in my mini-me.

He sighs.

I gather myself. This is one of those times that I have to be the dad. I have to make things right, without killing him. I take a knee so my eyes meet his. I look him down, look him up, and settle in with the most serious, and impactful gaze I can summon.

"Your behavior this evening and your lack of respect to the Man we just drafted hasn't gone unnoticed. You have some work to do to redeem yourself. Your punishment begins with this. From now on, you shall always refer to him as Mr. Nick Bosa."

He's been reached. His eyes tell me he understands the gravity of his situation, and the importance of his choices going forward.

He looks at me, pauses, gives me a single nod, and with an adult-like quiet, somber, sober, and respectful tone:

"Mr. Nick Bosa."

He's called him that ever since.

Share 49ersWebzone