There are 216 users in the forums

10 years from now, who do you think will be seen as the best non-QB from this draft class?

10 years from now, who do you think will be seen as the best non-QB from this draft class?

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garoppolis:
Oh, and I voted for QW, but I hope we draft Bosa. But really, I'd be happy with either one.

Make up your mind, Garop.
Devin White
I think it will be QW. Ed Oliver and Josh Allen could have real productive careers. DK Metcalf is a combine guy. AJ Brown will likely have a better career than him. Bosa will be injured like he has been and like his brother has been. You will wait 10 years for that healthy year to finally happen to see what he can really do. A year which will never come.
  • thl408
It'll be some obscure player that no one is thinking of, proving once again how much the draft is like shooting crap. I think Michael Jordan (OL, Ohio St) will be the best player in this draft. His name sounds destined for greatness.
I would wait to see which player gets drafted by which team before voting. We've seen so many Players not live up to their potential due to being mishandled by the team.
You'll likely have a different answer at least 3 times.
If the best player falls into the "Other" category, my money's on Jeffery Simmons. Then again, his ACL may not be the same when he is able to play again. We will see.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garoppolis:
And if Joe Montana had been drafted by the Raiders, you might not know his name today. But that's more about scheme fit. Emmitt needed a great offensive line, and Montana needed a system that fit him as a QB. That doesn't mean they weren't great players.

Exxxxxaccctlllyy?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
I'm going Joejuan Williams or Marquise Blair

Think they are both great talents that went to PERFECT situations
  • All22
  • Veteran
Jalen Hurd.

Mr. Nick Bosa
Bosa - excellent supporting cast - Dee, Buck, and a very solid rotation.
Rashaun Gary.
We should do this but outside of the first round or first two rounds.

Cause my answer would be Khalen Saunders.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Someone from like the 4th round.

Yeah, i reckon. Someone whose selection maybe perhaps blew up the 'zone. Maybe.
Share 49ersWebzone