LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 204 users in the forums

10 years from now, who do you think will be seen as the best non-QB from this draft class?

10 years from now, who do you think will be seen as the best non-QB from this draft class?

• FL9er
  • Veteran
It won't be whoever the 49ers draft with our luck.
Josh Allen. It will definitely be someone that people overlooked. It's usually never the guy that people hype up during the draft process. Like Clowney in 2014.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Josh Allen. It will definitely be someone that people overlooked. It's usually never the guy that people hype up during the draft process. Like Clowney in 2014.

Very true, but it also dont have to be a 1st round guy either.
Someone from like the 4th round.
QWill is going to be the guy....

I think Sweat could end being amazing as well if he gets in the right spot.

This is a hard thing to guess because no telling were these guys go and how they end up being used.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Bosa.

So I guess your for drafting Bosa over Williams MadDog49er?
[ Edited by Ninerswin on Apr 16, 2019 at 8:05 PM ]
Originally posted by Ninerswin:
Bosa.

Yes. Hate to bypass Williams as number one...but Bosa is simply too good to have at number two overall. Crossing my fingers on his health as he enters the NFL.
I would not be surprised if the best player in ten years is Andre Dillard. Stud LTs simply are rare, rare animals. Laying $20 on the Bills picking Dillard at 9.
Originally posted by Ninerswin:
Bosa.

Yes. Hate to bypass Williams as number one...but Bosa is simply too good to have at number two overall. Crossing my fingers on his health as he enters the NFL.
Sounds good
I think it's going to be Quinnen Williams, but my darkhorse is Deebo Samuel. I love his talent, but he has the attitude that just screams superstar diva reciever. With most other positions you run far away, but WR/CB are the only ones who you don't mind being supremely confident. The league has a long history of these personalities succeeding at WR.

Interesting, I voted for Williams myself, maybe the brain trust will do the same on draft day.
Clelin Ferrell
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Josh Allen is going to be a monster. A lot of teams are going to regret not taking him.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Apr 17, 2019 at 4:54 AM ]
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by Lobo49er:
It's a good post, but HoFers are HoFers, even on bad teams.

Jerry Rice is not in the HOF if he was in today's Baltimore Ravens offense.

Emmitt Smith is not in HOF if he was in damn near any other offense besides the line he was able to run behind.

And if Joe Montana had been drafted by the Raiders, you might not know his name today. But that's more about scheme fit. Emmitt needed a great offensive line, and Montana needed a system that fit him as a QB. That doesn't mean they weren't great players.
Oh, and I voted for QW, but I hope we draft Bosa. But really, I'd be happy with either one.
Share 49ersWebzone