Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 672 users in the forums

Favorite Pass Rusher not named Bosa?

Browse 49ers books and videos

Favorite Pass Rusher not named Bosa?

Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by wyo9erfan:
I am hoping for a trade back a few spots and get allen. Call me crazy but I truly believe he has a real opportunity to be better than BOSA...

I'm kinda hoping the Raiders win and slide down a few spots and offer us at least 2 of their first round picks and maybe a 2nd or 3rd.

But why would the raiders do that? Nobody trades up in the top of the first unless it's for a qb. Maybe at 2 somknengets a boner for this Haskins kid and makes a stupid offer. Also we may end up picking 3rd regardless lol

Well we also may end up picking 1st.

I think the Raiders could really want Quinnen, Allen, or Jonah Williams (yes, even after taking Miller) and not want to wait.

Teams make questionable trades every year.
Sup with that Joe Jackson kid outta Miami ??? Did he declare for tha draft ???
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone