LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

Chase Winovich - DE Michigan

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:

Guy is so quick off the snap
This guy is EXCELLENT!

I don't think we'll be in Bosa territory.

Ferrell is my favorite and this guy would be worth trading up for depending where we pick.

Food for thought.

https://www.ninersnation.com/2018/10/3/17925394/2019-nfl-draft-edge-rushers-prospects-sleepers-49ers

He said he came back because of Shea Patterson and Rashan Gary.

On and off the field he represents.

🧐🤔 But but but but Wu is bias.

The only thing I am biased towards is the #1. Facts...

Don't listen to me, listen to the number #1 Defense and #1 Pass Defense stat, with Rashan Gary getting all the attention on the line. Chase is killing it.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Oct 13, 2018 at 7:16 AM ]
I don't expect Winovich to impress at the combine, but this dude has got some of the best football speed and hand usage of all edge rushers in this draft that I've seen so far. Does a great job of marrying his hands and feet to bait OT's hands and overload their processor. He clearly knows what he's doing out there. Not to mention his motor. Relentless doesn't do him justice.

I'm a big fan. My type of edge.
[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 13, 2018 at 8:46 PM ]

Let them know Chase...
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Oct 14, 2018 at 8:31 AM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Great article on Chase, what a motor on this guy
https://www.ganggreennation.com/2018/10/13/17971588/2019-nfl-draft-prospect-profile-chase-winovich

I gotta post it in both threads. They deserve it. My bad fellas. Pardon, I want winners.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Oct 18, 2018 at 4:47 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
I don't expect Winovich to impress at the combine, but this dude has got some of the best football speed and hand usage of all edge rushers in this draft that I've seen so far. Does a great job of marrying his hands and feet to bait OT's hands and overload their processor. He clearly knows what he's doing out there. Not to mention his motor. Relentless doesn't do him justice.

I'm a big fan. My type of edge.

I'd be in favor of him playing in Red and Gold. Seems to be passionate about football.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:

🧐🤔 But but but but Wu is bias.

The only thing I am biased towards is the #1. Facts...

Don't listen to me, listen to the number #1 Defense and #1 Pass Defense stat, with Rashan Gary getting all the attention on the line. Chase is killing it.

So why aren't you in the Brian Burns thread talking him up? The kid is #1 in the country for QB pressures?
want
Originally posted by English:
want

Yes.
[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 20, 2018 at 11:12 AM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by English:
want

Yes.

gimme.
I've submitted my paperwork to take full custody of Chase.

[ Edited by Heroism on Dec 11, 2018 at 10:45 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone