There are 251 users in the forums

Chase Winovich - DE Michigan

Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Wilson would make Gary look ridiculous. Gary is too tight to hang with Wilson. Gary is not a fit on this team, I know your Blue and Yellow blinders won't let you see that, but it's true.

I have tape of Gary taking down Barrett, Saquon Barkley and Martinez from Nebraska.. All mobile Qb's and or rb..

He shut down rpo's.. Winovich and Gary together were the best, healthy. No way Wilson escapes him and does that bs again on us... No way.

Ok . We will see. This will be proven one way or the other eventually.
[ Edited by WINiner on Mar 4, 2019 at 11:32 AM ]
dude is kinda badd asss!!
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by jimrat:
I said the same thing awhile back Bosa, Isabella and Winovich and Phoenix laughed at me

I still don't think you're going to be able to pull all that off without moving up for some of those guys and the 49ers may not have the ammo to do it. If Winovich is around when the 49ers pick in the 3rd then they should have Isabella run the card with his name up there.

With Ford in the fold now, coming away with Q. Williams and Winovich from this draft class would not be a bad thing for our pass rush.

He's white so it's sneaky atheletic
Want.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

He's injured. He HAS to be at the top of our draft board now. Yes!!!!
Initially, I didn't think much of Winovich. But, his berserker style, decent strength, and decent quickness kind of reminds me of Kevin Greene (obviously has a ways to go).
BUT BUT BUT he's got SHORT ARMS

• krizay
  • Veteran

Same thing i said about sam hubbard versus landry last year.

Originally posted by zonkers:
Initially, I didn't think much of Winovich. But, his berserker style, decent strength, and decent quickness kind of reminds me of Kevin Greene (obviously has a ways to go).

Winovich's ranking is all over the place. Yes, his SPARQ scores are impressive, but he is ranked anywhere from early in the 2nd to the middle of the 4th round. If the Niners take him, I would hope he is the second edge rusher they pickup in the draft, not the only one. Don't see this guy as a starter, but a good depth pickup.
Originally posted by Lobo49er:
Originally posted by zonkers:

My original comp. for him was Marcus Rush/David Bhaktiari/Dan Skuta.
But he might not get swallowed up so easily. So maybe closer to Ahmad Brooks level.
Share 49ersWebzone