LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 298 users in the forums

ASU WR N'Keal Harry

• okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by okdkid:
He can if Harry wants to do it. They can't force him to workout. That's why the Cardinals workout is interesting.

Word, I feel like visiting doesn't necessarily mean he isn't working out. SF might not be working out guys but just talking to them as well

The story here isn't about SF. It's about Harry has only agreed to workout for the Cardinals.
The story here isn't about SF. It's about Harry has only agreed to workout for the Cardinals.

huh? I'm saying just because a report says "visiting" doesn't mean he's not working out. Also like I said SF might not be officially working out any of those top prospects.
Kentavius Street blew his knee out working out for the Giants. He's from the Carolinas.

Why can't SF workout Harry during a visit?

I don't think prospects want to workout at every single visit/interview. Nor do I think teams always want to work out every prospect. I'd assume SF knows as much as they can about Harry's physical skills. I've always thought visits were more about gauging his personality.
Unfortunately he won't fall past the cardinals.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I don't think prospects want to workout at every single visit/interview. Nor do I think teams always want to work out every prospect. I'd assume SF knows as much as they can about Harry's physical skills. I've always thought visits were more about gauging his personality.

Agreed...how you feel about Harry?
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Agreed...how you feel about Harry?

Dude, Harry's not working out due to fear. This goes back to accepting an offer to a sub-standard University. His weakness is well documented. I've actually seen him hand the ball to a defender begging not to get hit. He actually stated after the fact that it was the "Scum Devil Way".

Of course, SD ay have some homer take on the kid....
Liking him more and more at 36

Think he's going in the 1st Seahawks
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:

Maybe. Seahawks will draft to Brian Burns in the 1st round.
He can if Harry wants to do it. They can't force him to workout. That's why the Cardinals workout is interesting.

Word, I feel like visiting doesn't necessarily mean he isn't working out. SF might not be working out guys but just talking to them as well

You can only workout for local teams now, local counts as either your hometown or college.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:

You can only workout for local teams now, local counts as either your hometown or college.

No, I think yesterday was the last day you can bring in players for a visit.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:

No, I think yesterday was the last day you can bring in players for a visit.

Granted, but unless he's from California (I don't think he is) he couldn't have worked out for us anyway. Arizona St is in Cardinals footprint so he's allowed to workout for them.

they're gonna do whatever they can to move down, they only have 4 picks this yr. I got secondary DL and even OL over WR for them

they're gonna do whatever they can to move down, they only have 4 picks this yr. I got secondary DL and even OL over WR for them

And S I think, but as for Harry I think he goes in the 1st, possibly higher then we think, him and AJ are my top WRs, my comp for Harry is Allen Robinson
Why is it that I see a little juice after the catch with him, but not before he gets the ball? Someone show me some video of him demonstrating quickness as a route runner, rather than just a guy running after the catch pls.
Share 49ersWebzone