LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 183 users in the forums

Day 2 targets?

49ers may trade one of their 3rd and 4th round picks to move up early in 2nd round.

Me- I prefer the Niners to stay put and draft 4 players today. The Draft is deep with many good 2nd day players. Need more WRs and DBs.
Originally posted by MrCrab49ers:
49ers may trade one of their 3rd and 4th round picks to move up early in 2nd round.

Me- I prefer the Niners to stay put and draft 4 players today. The Draft is deep with many good 2nd day players. Need more WRs and DBs.

Originally posted by MrCrab49ers:

I tend to agree with you, though man I would love to get my hands on a first round talent/player like Courtland Sutton, Harold Landry or Joshua Jackson
I just hope we don't draft someone and have the joe Williams bs again
I only see Jackson ,Sutton or Oliver worth trading up for in tha 2nd round
Corbett, Teller, Carlton Davis , Meeks, ROJo, Freeman, Gallup, OBO, Sweat , Warner, Nwosu to name a few.
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
I only see Jackson ,Sutton or Oliver worth trading up for in tha 2nd round

And Landry. I would love Anthony Miller at 59. I also really like Raheem Green in the third rd
I think patience will be key tonight.
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:

I see what you did there.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:

I see what you did there.

NOOOOOO!!!!
4 picks in rds 2&3 now following the Trent Brown trade. Should be good players that fall to us - I would like to see us stand pat with these 4. Ideally grab Leo, SAM, OG, and CB

Perhaps in some order:
Leo - ObO
Sam - Nwosu
OG - Corbet/B Smith
CB ... use the late third here. dont have a specific player in mind.

Originally posted by CornellU49er:
4 picks in rds 2&3 now following the Trent Brown trade. Should be good players that fall to us - I would like to see us stand pat with these 4. Ideally grab Leo, SAM, OG, and CB

Perhaps in some order:
Leo - ObO
Sam - Nwosu
OG - Corbet/B Smith
CB ... use the late third here. dont have a specific player in mind.

Meeks or Averett could b that late 3rd
Cristian Kirk keep falling
Landry, Obo, Braden Smith, St Brown.

2 of those 4 and I would be very happy.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Cristian Kirk keep falling

Future Cardinal
Share 49ersWebzone