Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 680 users in the forums

The draft is coming. Are you honest or not?

Browse 49ers books and videos
  • Awake
  • Member
  • Posts: 272
Originally posted by JMC52:
I thought balmier was going to be good.

He had bust written all over him IMO
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,429
I thought Chilo Rachal was going to be a beast. Oh well
Thought was going to be good


Jason Hill with his crazy speed

Curtis Taylor bc he was a leader at LSU

Darius Fleming bc b4 his injury he was a beast at ND

Marcus Lattimore, for him and the team I hoped he would become great again

Trey Millard, thought he would be a nice 2nd TE or FB if used

BrandonThomas, was hyped we got a 1st rd talent in the 3rd, thought the ACL tear was something he would overcome and become I good started at G

Deandre Smelter, has been hurt or inactive since drafting him but I thought he was going to be a solid possession WR and start in a couple years after his ACL tear when 100% but never made it there..


And another ACL tear, Will Redmond ! Thought like Thomas we got a 1st round talent who will become the starting nickle back and dominate..

I guess ty Baalke considering more if not all were drafted by him and fooling me lol


Biggest NFL Bust

Was highest on this kid I might've ever been for a CB

JUSTIN GILBERT, damn watching him at OK STARE I swore he was going to be a dominate number 1 CB and be a Devin Hester type returner, just electrifying..🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
I thought Rashaun Woods was going to be special.
Originally posted by mayo49:
I thought Rashaun Woods was going to be special.

He is a special fisherman.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by Lobo49er:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I thought Rashaun Woods was going to be special.

He is a special fisherman.

Yeah, him and his bass boat.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Lobo49er:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I thought Rashaun Woods was going to be special.

He is a special fisherman.

Yeah, him and his bass boat.

I thought Taylor mays gonna be the 2nd coming of Ronnie Lott. 🤷🏾‍♂️
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 170,696
Originally posted by SFATeflonDon:
I thought Taylor mays gonna be the 2nd coming of Ronnie Lott. 🤷🏾‍♂️

same
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
  • Posts: 133,138
Originally posted by mayo49:
I thought Rashaun Woods was going to be special.

Same.
6-2 200 4.5 ish 40 10+" hands was a Jerry clone
too bad he had s**tty work ethic and got hurt
so much wasted potential
I've screwed up many many times. I thought Taylor Mays was going to make everybody remember Ronnie Lott (my favorite 49er)

I've been disappointed by many selections made by the Team that turned out to be OK. I've been surprised by selections, that seemed pretty good after I calmed down and thought about it, only to be disappointed in the end ( Aldon Smith).

I've nailed a couple.

But I've been wrong far more often.
Corey Lemonier was going to be a pro bowler in my eyes. I might as well be Stevie Wonder.
There were people that actually liked Taylor Mays?
Originally posted by illinois9er:
There were people that actually liked Taylor Mays?

were you not impressed by his hulking physique?
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Originally posted by illinois9er:
There were people that actually liked Taylor Mays?

were you not impressed by his hulking physique?

And his crazy stiff hips?
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone