LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 201 users in the forums

Anonymous team's preliminary draft board

Originally posted by SoCold:
Kaps hands 9 1/8"

Allens hands 10 1/8"

Kaepernick at least stepped up in big games in college. Allen flubbed nearly every big game he played in. If you think that a one inch difference in hand size will propel him to be a great QB when he was a subpar one in college.....well good luck with that.
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Josh Allen the 2nd best player in the draft?!

A lot of people believe this. Not sure whats so funny.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

A lot of people believe this. Not sure whats so funny.

Do you think he's the 2nd best player in the draft? If so
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Josh Allen's upside is off the charts. He's 6'5" 237 lbs. with a rocket for an arm. He may end up being the best of all the QB's in the long term. He is wildly inconsistent, makes some bad mistakes and has not proven he is consistent. But there is no doubt his upside is absolutely huge. He can do some things the other QB's can't do. His arm strength is the best of the group as is his size, height, stature and frame. You can't teach some of things he has.

We talking about best player in the draft man. Not whose getting selected where. His upside is there for sure. But he is not the 2nd best player in the draft and not even close. If you think so that's fine, entitled to your opinion and so am I and I wholeheartedly disagree
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Josh Allen's upside is off the charts. He's 6'5" 237 lbs. with a rocket for an arm. He may end up being the best of all the QB's in the long term. He is wildly inconsistent, makes some bad mistakes and has not proven he is consistent. But there is no doubt his upside is absolutely huge. He can do some things the other QB's can't do. His arm strength is the best of the group as is his size, height, stature and frame. You can't teach some of things he has.

You just described Colin Kaepernick.

Kaps hands 9 1/8"

Allens hands 10 1/8"

I don't recall kap having fumbling issues.

We talking about best player in the draft man. Not whose getting selected where. His upside is there for sure. But he is not the 2nd best player in the draft and not even close. If you think so that's fine, entitled to your opinion and so am I and I wholeheartedly disagree
this thread is someone's draft board, not best players in the draft. big difference
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

this thread is someone's draft board, not best players in the draft. big difference

It is someone's draft board and it also says it's their TOP 15 players in the draft.
In any case I couldn't care less and I hope someone takes him before we pick cause that's better for us. So

I think his arm is much stronger than Kaepernick. Plus he is even bigger BTW. His deep ball is far more accurate. Where he struggles with accuracy is the short to medium throws. Mostly because he throws it so hard. If he can throw it slower with touch those can be OK too. I'm not saying he will for sure turn out great but his upside or ceiling is great. Better than anybody in this draft. Even including Barkley. It's possible for him to bust too. Because he is so inconsistent and is not a proven product. It does not surprise me that somebody will fall in love with him real high though. It's obvious what they see. Plus 5 years from now he may be the best player in that draft. It's certainly not a guarantee but it is possible.

I think his arm is much stronger than Kaepernick. Plus he is even bigger BTW. His deep ball is far more accurate. Where he struggles with accuracy is the short to medium throws. Mostly because he throws it so hard. If he can throw it slower with touch those can be OK too. I'm not saying he will for sure turn out great but his upside or ceiling is great. Better than anybody in this draft. Even including Barkley. It's possible for him to bust too. Because he is so inconsistent and is not a proven product. It does not surprise me that somebody will fall in love with him real high though. It's obvious what they see. Plus 5 years from now he may be the best player in that draft. It's certainly not a guarantee but it is possible.
I agree with you. You reach - you reach for a franchise QB. Everyone understands this. They often don't pan out, but if they do you are set for a dozen or so years of competitive football. I am not high on Fitzpatrick either. I'd rather have James.

Originally posted by Cisco0623:

I agree with you. You reach - you reach for a franchise QB. Everyone understands this. They often don't pan out, but if they do you are set for a dozen or so years of competitive football. I am not high on Fitzpatrick either. I'd rather have James.

I agree with that. QB is the one position where talent and upside are consistently reached on. He definitely may not work out. But if he does he could definitely be an elite Franchise QB. He has big time NFL level tools at least. Better than a lot of the current starting QB's in the league.
Rosen > Darnold.

It is someone's draft board and it also says it's their TOP 15 players in the draft.
yes Their top 15, not the top 15

isn't that what I said, "their top 15" which means they think he's the 2nd best player in the draft?

isn't that what I said, "their top 15" which means they think he's the 2nd best player in the draft?
no, Thats the top need they need to fill

if we both had teams.. our draft boards would be different do to what needs we have to fill.
Share 49ersWebzone