There are 145 users in the forums

Damien Harris, RB, Alabama

Nice prospect but I think I'd rather Ronald Jones out of USC..he's my 2nd fav RB in this class..
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Nice prospect but I think I'd rather Ronald Jones out of USC..he's my 2nd fav RB in this class..

I'd rather have Jones too, but he's not likely to make it to our 2nd round pick. I think there's a chance Harris makes it to that pick or one of our 3rd rounders.
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
Originally posted by jersey49er:

I'd rather have Jones too, but he's not likely to make it to our 2nd round pick. I think there's a chance Harris makes it to that pick or one of our 3rd rounders.

agreed...I like Jones but he might end up as a top 50 pick end of the day. Harris could very well be sitting there with our 1st 3rd rd pick.
  • fip24
  • Veteran
Huge Alabama fan here and I would add that Harris has a very similar running style to Mark Ingram- Niners could do a lot worse than Harris in the 3rd.

Bo , on the other hand, is a lot more like Trent Richardson - very slow to get his feet moving...with that said, if you ave an O line that can keep guys off him for the first few steps, he can be a monster .
My early RB draft order prediction
1. Barkley
2. Guice
3. Damien Harris
4. Love
5. Michel
6. Ronald Jones II
7. Chubb
8. Walton
9. Wadley
10. Penny

That's ten RB before day 3. Nuts.
[ Edited by adrianlesnar on Jan 3, 2018 at 9:03 PM ]
Originally posted by fip24:
Huge Alabama fan here and I would add that Harris has a very similar running style to Mark Ingram- Niners could do a lot worse than Harris in the 3rd.

Bo , on the other hand, is a lot more like Trent Richardson - very slow to get his feet moving...with that said, if you ave an O line that can keep guys off him for the first few steps, he can be a monster .

yeah that's what I was thinking I see some ingram and a little freeman to him.

Can he catch the ball?
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
One of the most underrated/underappreciated aspects of his game is pass protection.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
The RBs is like to have on this team.

Barkley. ( if was there at 9/10)
Penny (If was there late 2nd)
Harris (If was there late 2nd)

Chubb(Reminds me of Frank Gore) 3rd

Martez Carter in the 6th-7th
Originally posted by krizay:
The RBs is like to have on this team.

Barkley. ( if was there at 9/10)
Penny (If was there late 2nd)
Harris (If was there late 2nd)

Chubb(Reminds me of Frank Gore) 3rd

Martez Carter in the 6th-7th

I think penny and Harris will both be there with our 3rd rd pick.

That's a bit surprising especially since I think they will feature Najee Harris more next year.
Originally posted by Heroism:

Welp f**k me lol
Bad decision imo. Likely pushes Michel and Jones II out of reach for us as well barring a trade up in the 2nd. Now I'm really hoping we just bring Hyde back...maybe take a flyer on Walton?
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Bad decision imo. Likely pushes Michel and Jones II out of reach for us as well barring a trade up in the 2nd. Now I'm really hoping we just bring Hyde back...maybe take a flyer on Walton?

If they like one of those RBs (jones or Michel) then move up for them. Moving down to acquire more picks is a possibility as well.
Shame...don't get the move for him either. Injury risk and going to lose playing time to Najee and possibly less run opportunities if they go with a bit more passing with a QB who can actually pass.
Share 49ersWebzone