LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 394 users in the forums

Damien Harris, RB, Alabama

meh..never really though much of him...not saying he's terrible just generic back
I'd rather have Sony Michel...similar size, inside/outside runner, excellent hands and a senior.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
I'd rather have Sony Michel...similar size, inside/outside runner, excellent hands and a senior.

gonna have to spend a 2nd for him most likely (possibly move up).
Originally posted by lamontb:
meh..never really though much of him...not saying he's terrible just generic back

You may not like him but he was a prospect...the more RB prospects in this class that make teams think they can find a starter could push guys that are a better fit to us.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:

gonna have to spend a 2nd for him most likely (possibly move up).

You think Michel goes that high? With Bama's RB by committee he doesn't have a ton of carries out there and won't be as highly touted as some of these other guys. I'm Bama all the way but their RB's are always hit or miss in the NFL.
Originally posted by jonnydel:
You think Michel goes that high? With Bama's RB by committee he doesn't have a ton of carries out there and won't be as highly touted as some of these other guys. I'm Bama all the way but their RB's are always hit or miss in the NFL.

Michel plays for Georgia :p. And he's likely RB 3 or 4 now that Harris has decided to stay in school
Share 49ersWebzone