LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 262 users in the forums

Akrum Wadley, RB, Iowa

Originally posted by Heroism:
Wadley has become one of my draft staples. If I were to make a mock--which I probably won't--he'd be in it.

Could be perfect with our 4th.
On now.

Josh Jackson and Josey Jewell, too.
[ Edited by Heroism on Dec 27, 2017 at 2:23 PM ]
Big run right there!
Looking forward to the "WE GOTTA TAKE HIM IN THE 3RD.. NO QUESTIONS ASKED".

I could see him being a beast in this offense with Jimmy slinging it out of the shotgun.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

I could see him being a beast in this offense with Jimmy slinging it out of the shotgun.

Thats what I was thinking, happens every bowl season!

After taking 2 Iowa players last year, could we look at that pipeline again this draft?
Originally posted by KezarLivin:

After taking 2 Iowa players last year, could we look at that pipeline again this draft?

That source is still rich in football ore. We could upgrade multiple positions by drafting from Iowa alone(Jackson, Akrum and Jewell).

I keep thinking if Hyde walks than a veteran and Wadley could work along with Joe Williams coming back.
I keep thinking if Hyde walks than a veteran and Wadley could work along with Joe Williams coming back.

No doubt. Akrum is a clutch player, always coming up big when you need it.

That source is still rich in football ore. We could upgrade multiple positions by drafting from Iowa alone(Jackson, Akrum and Jewell).

Jewell is going be one of those 10+ year lunch pail players. Think he may get overlooked in the draft, a later round gem (jewel?)

No doubt. Akrum is a clutch player, always coming up big when you need it.

Jewell is going be one of those 10+ year lunch pail players. Think he may get overlooked in the draft, a later round gem (jewel?)

Hyde and Wadley would be pretty sick lol. Gore/Morris as backup plans for the short yards,heck can even use Juice there maybe? Then you have Easley,Breida and Williams who all would make a bomb ass Neapolitan shake
iowa has some darn good players from the last couple of years. beathard, kittle, king, wadley, jackson.

I like this guy in the 4th
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
I like this guy in the 4th

Welcome to the family.
I may be alone on this one but I think the 4th round would be a good place for him
I was wondering what his measurables would be

He is tiny tiny.

8" hands, 27" arms; does not bode well for a RB largely praised for his ability catching the ball out of the backfield and the slot. He certainly plays bigger than his size, but I would have hoped for at least 5'9" 195lbs.
[ Edited by adrianlesnar on Jan 23, 2018 at 9:59 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone