You hate adam thielen?

No but not every white WR is Adam Thielen
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Lol a white WR? No thanks

You hate adam thielen?

I'd argue these days the white WRs have a lower bust rate than non white WRs.

They may not be the elite guys but they're usually productive.

Thielen
Eric Decker
Jordy Nelson
Julian Edelman
Wes Welker
Danny Amendola
Cole Beasley
Brandon Stokley

Oh and the best of the bunch...

Dwight Clark.
  • kaynj
  • Veteran
Lol a white WR? No thanks
Really? So because he's white you don't want him on your team ? Huh?

True, I was just going off your comment which laughed at the idea of getting a white WR.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
4.57 40 and a 37.5" vertical. Maybe he slips to round 4 or 5 because he's white and GM's are stupid. Kid's gonna be a stud.
This dude tracks the ball better or as good as anyone in the draft. I could see in him Green Bay. Feels like their type of WR.
I'm beginning to think this kid could be the best WR in the draft and everyone is overlooking him.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I'm beginning to think this kid could be the best WR in the draft and everyone is overlooking him.

Every time I run a mock draft on draft network he's my go to in round 6 for us. I think he's got a bright future. Wouldn't say best WR in the draft but decent starter.
Originally posted by genus49:
Every time I run a mock draft on draft network he's my go to in round 6 for us. I think he's got a bright future. Wouldn't say best WR in the draft but decent starter.

Woah is that how low he's projected?

Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:

Woah is that how low he's projected?

Hard to say, I haven't seen many people put him earlier than day 3. It's a crapshoot which round he actually goes in. Draft network almost routinely has him available in the 6th round. Doesn't mean he won't rise when said and done.

He's legit 6'4 and runs terrific routes. Would not surprise me at all if he turned out to be the best WR in the draft. I just have a feeling we have this kid rated very high.

He's legit 6'4 and runs terrific routes. Would not surprise me at all if he turned out to be the best WR in the draft. I just have a feeling we have this kid rated very high.

Like a lot, favorite behind Samuel and Campbell.

He's good. Sills at times reminds me of a bigger Pettis.
[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 16, 2019 at 9:50 PM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
my WR wish list.

Harmon - NCST
Doss - UC Davis
Sills - WVU
Share 49ersWebzone