LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 284 users in the forums

Bryce Love

Originally posted by okdkid:
The guy is putting up all-time great numbers. You can't just casually toss that aside by saying "well, it's Stanford..."

At 5'10" 200 lbs he has plenty of size for the modern NFL. Looking forward to seeing how he does the remainder of the year. Plenty of high quality RBs again this year.

I'd be surprised if he's actually 200. Doesn't look it.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Lol i am

But your coast always discredits the West like you are doing now with love

I'm originally from out west...also don't think people are discrediting those west coast qbs

Like Barkley over love doesn't mean I don't like love though.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Oct 16, 2017 at 8:46 AM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I'm originally from out west...also don't think people are discrediting those west coast qbs

If love falls to the second or later...him and Minkah Fitzpatrick would be a nice start to the draft
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:

If love falls to the second or later...him and Minkah Fitzpatrick would be a nice start to the draft

I'm snagging edge rusher over a DB. Wouldn't hate if it went down like this but top priority is QB imo.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by okdkid:
The guy is putting up all-time great numbers. You can't just casually toss that aside by saying "well, it's Stanford..."

At 5'10" 200 lbs he has plenty of size for the modern NFL. Looking forward to seeing how he does the remainder of the year. Plenty of high quality RBs again this year.

I'd be surprised if he's actually 200. Doesn't look it.

He has amazing balance so he absorbs hits and it barely even slows him

I don't think he will be a feature back (who is now days?) but he is young Chris Johnson level home run hitter
Lol i am

But your coast always discredits the West like you are doing now with love

Love could have had another monster game but was injured and didn't play the rest of the 2nd half. hopefully he's ok
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
He has amazing balance so he absorbs hits and it barely even slows him

I don't think he will be a feature back (who is now days?) but he is young Chris Johnson level home run hitter

I think that's a pretty good comp right there
how is he not

You made the claim. It's on you to back it up. I'm curious to see how he's better, other than what the stat sheet says.

Stats say it all, and Just watch him. Beast

I think the stats we're looking for in this situation would be yards after contact. I'm not sure how the two compare.
Originally posted by LeProfessionnel:
how is he not

You made the claim. It's on you to back it up. I'm curious to see how he's better, other than what the stat sheet says.

I think the stats we're looking for in this situation would be yards after contact. I'm not sure how the two compare.

One year wonder
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
Originally posted by LeProfessionnel:
how is he not

One year wonder
who, Love?

He was doing the same thing when McCaf went out for some plays
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Oct 17, 2017 at 10:25 AM ]

who, Love?

I was being sarcastic, he is talented but plenty of guys put up huge numbers in college and flop in the nfl. Stats are not the only way to measure a player is my point.
who, Love?

I was being sarcastic, he is talented but plenty of guys put up huge numbers in college and flop in the nfl. Stats are not the only way to measure a player is my point.
stats from high level it grabs you, then you look deeper. just cause barkley can make a few catches doesn't mean he's a lot better.
Lol he's a more complete back, and he's 30 lbs heavier. Love is putting up big numbers but I'll take saquon, you can have love.
Lol he's a more complete back, and he's 30 lbs heavier. Love is putting up big numbers but I'll take saquon, you can have love.
more of a complete back how? because of 30 lbs

just trying to compare. but it seems like theres not a lot that separates the 2
he's no barkely
Share 49ersWebzone