There are 349 users in the forums

Current 2018 Draft Picks

I haven't seen this posted yet.

https://www.ninersnation.com/2017/8/29/16222716/49ers-2018-draft-picks-vance-mcdonald-trade

Two 2nds and 2 Thirds

Thoughts??
I wonder if Kyle feels the same way about this years qbs like everyone else. He might not be 100% focused on that right now (which he should be anyways), but he has to at least take a glance at this years class.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
I wonder if Kyle feels the same way about this years qbs like everyone else.

This is what I'm thinking. I don't think Kyle is going to see the QB class the way everyone else does.

It's likely we draft a QB, but it will be someone without the buzz, like a Matt Linehan.
Hoping CJ Beathard can really turn I to something. I'd like to make our 5 top w00 picks into 7 or 8 top 100 picks
1st: Own pick
2nd: Own pick
2nd: Saints pick (49ers dealt 2016 3rd to land this + 2016 7th round picks)
3rd: Own pick
3rd: Bears pick (Acquired in Bears move up for Mitchell Trubisky)
4th: Steelers pick (Acquired in Vance McDonald trade)
6th: Own pick
7th: Own pick
7th: Chiefs pick (Acquired in Kenneth Acker trade)
Saints are 0-2
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Heroism:
Saints are 0-2

They are my dark horse candidate for Rosen. Can't really say they're tanking when Drew Brees is their QB, they just plain suck.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Saints are 0-2

They are my dark horse candidate for Rosen. Can't really say they're tanking when Drew Brees is their QB, they just plain suck.

They're a better team than us, or they should be. The only team I realistically see being worse than us is the Jets. I'm not being pessimistic about our season its because we are so young with a lot of injuries so I don't see us winning any games. But the jets... wow.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Saints are 0-2

They're a better team than us, or they should be. The only team I realistically see being worse than us is the Jets. I'm not being pessimistic about our season its because we are so young with a lot of injuries so I don't see us winning any games. But the jets... wow.

Bears are up there too, but we're in the top 3 worst teams in the league. Doesn't mean we'll end up with a top 5 pick, but we have as good a chance as anyone (except the Jets). Hopefully it's a good season to have a high draft pick.
I'm all in on giving up some of those picks if we're not top 3 to get Rosen or Darnold in that order

Where are we on 2018 Comp picks? I have a feeling Lynch won't be as obsessed about them as Baalke was.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Here's to hoping the Bears & Saints continue to struggle. That could be 5 top 10 picks in the 1st 3 rounds of the draft!
Originally posted by FL9er:
Here's to hoping the Bears & Saints continue to struggle. That could be 5 top 10 picks in the 1st 3 rounds of the draft!

This would be nice
Looking good so far. These last two losses will be huge for our draft order. I rather have the victories dont get it twisted,but with the inuries already im hungry to go for the gold and low key tank.

One year of development in the process is the important part as well no doubt.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Sep 24, 2017 at 3:34 AM ]
If ever there was a year to tank, this is it.
Share 49ersWebzone