LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 257 users in the forums

Malik Jefferson LB Texas

Size, speed, instincts, smarts, toughness, wraps up. Everything you want in a LB.
Him next to Foster as our Lbs of the future
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Him next to Foster as our Lbs of the future

Would be nice
I like this man. Seen him play in person a few times since I'm in Austin.
I think he's my early front runner to be drafted by the niners, he replaces Brooks in the beginning and Bowman when he's done, a trio of Jefferson, Bowman, Foster might be the best in the league for years, he also a solid pass rusher..
Originally posted by jersey49er:
I think he's my early front runner to be drafted by the niners, he replaces Brooks in the beginning and Bowman when he's done, a trio of Jefferson, Bowman, Foster might be the best in the league for years, he also a solid pass rusher..

I don't see him as a strong side backer in this defense, at all. If we do draft him, he'd be the WILL with foster moving over to MIKE. Few years of development and bowman is either off the team, or rotating out in nickel.
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:

I don't see him as a strong side backer in this defense, at all. If we do draft him, he'd be the WILL with foster moving over to MIKE. Few years of development and bowman is either off the team, or rotating out in nickel.

I agree he fits best at the WILL but I think he can play any LB position if needed, he's very athletic, reminds me of Shaq Thompson
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:

I don't see him as a strong side backer in this defense, at all. If we do draft him, he'd be the WILL with foster moving over to MIKE.

Have to agree.
Jefferson was great tonight.
[ Edited by Heroism on Nov 18, 2017 at 12:04 PM ]
All over the field tonight. If we could pair him with Foster.

Originally posted by SFrush:
All over the field tonight. If we could pair him with Foster.

He's my fav defensive player in the country, he's going to be a star, hopefully for the niners..so many early picks is a great thing..take him in the 1st, Auden Tate and Dorance Armstrong in the 2nd, Frank Ragnow and Alijah Holder in the 3rd the next 4 picks..
[ Edited by jersey49er on Sep 17, 2017 at 1:19 AM ]
Impact LB or pass rusher is good with me in the first.

Shanny probs gets a couple weapons in the 2nd and 3rd rounds(1 in each round). OL and DB other 2 picks?

4th rounder BPA.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Sep 17, 2017 at 2:39 AM ]
Wtf was that sound. Oh just Jefferson screaming up 49er draft boards.
Reuben Foster and Malik Jefferson wouldn't be a bad tandem.
[ Edited by Heroism on Nov 18, 2017 at 12:04 PM ]
Where's he slated to go? I've seen mid first to mid/late 2nd
Share 49ersWebzone