LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 256 users in the forums

2018 Pass Rushers

Yes it's wayyy too early to think about this but I have, Pass rusher should be a need next year no matter if Lynch has a great season..so here are my top players..

Arden Key LSU 6'6 238 lbs, projected top 10

Sam Hubbard OSU 6'4 265 lbs top 15

Bradley Chubb NC State 6'4 265 lbs top 15
CANT FIND A HIGHLIGHT VIDEO
Tyquan Lewis OSU 6'3 260 lbs 1st round

Harold Landry BCU 6'3 250 lbs 1st round

D'shawn Hand Bama 6'4 278 lbs 1st round

Byron Cowart Auburn 6'3 270 lbs

Chad Thomas The U 6'6 280 lbs

Josh Sweat FSU 6'5 250 lbs

Austin Bryant Clemson 6'4 265 lbs

Dorance Armstrong UK 6'4 250 lbs

A lot of nice pass rushers, I personally like Chubb, Armstrong and Landry the best right now..and another to look out for who will only be a redshirt sophomore so he might not come out is Clelin Ferrell from Clemson 6'5 265 lbs could be great..
[ Edited by jersey49er on May 14, 2017 at 11:04 AM ]
This class of pass rushers isn't exactly blowing me away. Arden Key obviously has the highest ceiling & could be a great one, but I'm not sure I like any of them as much as Charles Harris.
Hopefully some of these guys really step it up this year. Going to have to really watch some college games or highlights this year
I watched Harold Landry last year and liked what i saw in games.
Gimme the 2 best 2nd rounders!

Right now I'm thinking Josh Sweat and Marcell Frazier
[ Edited by adrianlesnar on May 14, 2017 at 10:14 AM ]
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
This class of pass rushers isn't exactly blowing me away. Arden Key obviously has the highest ceiling & could be a great one, but I'm not sure I like any of them as much as Charles Harris.

Got a whole other season to see who's who....I like Landry and key.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by NinerSickness:

Got a whole other season to see who's who....I like Landry and key.

i agree, plus every year there are players who shine their last year either bc they actually got some real playing time or were just under the radar and found their game finally..i agree with Landry, I also like Dorance Armstrong and Clelin Farrell but hes a redshirt sophomore but might be a product of a great d-line..
Don't forget about Kemoko Turay outta Rutgers. Injured for most of last year after he was projected to be huge. Could very well elevate himself into a 2nd round prospect. He and Dorance Armstrong share a lot of similarities.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
My personal preference is Sam Hubbard, the kid may not have the numbers but he's relentless, good motor.

Originally posted by Dman11:
Don't forget about Kemoko Turay outta Rutgers. Injured for most of last year after he was projected to be huge. Could very well elevate himself into a 2nd round prospect. He and Dorance Armstrong share a lot of similarities.

Yeah I was wondering where Komoko was last year bc I heard nothing about him at all, he's a nice prospect..
Originally posted by Kolohe:
My personal preference is Sam Hubbard, the kid may not have the numbers but he's relentless, good motor.

Yeah he's a beast, I read he used to be a SS until he just grew out if the position..he should be a top 15 pick easily
Originally posted by TheBlueHell:

Clelin Ferrell has a good, initial punch:

Originally posted by jersey49er:
Yeah I was wondering where Komoko was last year bc I heard nothing about him at all, he's a nice prospect..

reportedly only played around 8 minutes the whole year so it'll be interesting to see how he does this year after a few surgeries.
Share 49ersWebzone