LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

Mason Cole C Michigan

Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
What about Mike McCray?

What about Mike Mcray? Why would I talk about Mike Mcray in a Mason Cole thread?

I don't talk Taco Charlton, Jabrill Peppers, Jourdan Lewis, Ben Gedeon in different threads why would I start now? Amara Darboe and Maurice Hurtst the list goes on and on.

I don't think everyone is a nfl football player? Rarely does the whole team become actual nfl football players but Jim Harbaugh is sending them out..

Lmao you literally mentioned Jourdain Lewis and Jabrill Peppers a few posts back
Originally posted by Sunshine:
Lmao you literally mentioned Jourdain Lewis and Jabrill Peppers a few posts back

Hysterikal was sending a shot, because Mike Mcray retired from the dolphins. He signed with the dolphins as a free agent. Why would I talk about that in a Mason Cole thread?? I know exactly what he meant by the comment.

I was being sarcastic with him and why would I talk about Mike Mcray who signed with the dolphins as a free agent then retired, in a Mason Cole thread?

Mike Mcray was never drafted, So I mentioned the Michigan players that were drafted... Context is important.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Aug 24, 2018 at 4:58 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone