Originally posted by mayo49:
No Adams for me. I don't want to waste the #2 pick on a safety.
damn one of the few times i disagree with ya mayo. I love me some adams!
There are 620 users in the forums
Originally posted by mayo49:
No Adams for me. I don't want to waste the #2 pick on a safety.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I'm just waiting for the guy who has to go against the grain that says Garrett.
all because sapp says hes lazy and they think Clowney is a bust for some reason and garrett will go down the same path.
Originally posted by gold49digger:Originally posted by Hysterikal:I'm just waiting for the guy who has to go against the grain that says Garrett.
the garrett thread has some people that don't want himall because sapp says hes lazy and they think Clowney is a bust for some reason and garrett will go down the same path.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Clowney a bust? Seemed to blow up last year once he got healthy. Lol some people just say they think the top rated guys gonna be a bust just so they can bump the page and say see I told you.
im really envious of texans front 7.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:I was thinking the same thing lol
I'm just waiting for the guy who has to go against the grain that says Garrett.
Originally posted by genus49:Sure, in the Pac-12, a conference known for no-huddle spread offenses and undersized linemen.
Says you.
Thomas has had success everywhere Stanford played him and he hasn't exactly been playing sexy positions. They played him at NT in 2015 because it was the best fit given their roster at the time and he played very well there. He played a lot more 3T than anything else last year and obviously dominated and won the Morris trophy...voted on by other players and coaches(guys who actually play against him)
Originally posted by All22:
Sure, in the Pac-12, a conference known for no-huddle spread offenses and undersized linemen.
Originally posted by genus49:Not undersized and literally playing the same position in the same scheme under the same coach next to his college teammate.
Originally posted by All22:
Sure, in the Pac-12, a conference known for no-huddle spread offenses and undersized linemen.
Buckner didn't seem to struggle much in the NFL.