There are 183 users in the forums

James Conner RB, Pitt

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/Pitt/2017/03/02/Pitt-Pittsburgh-Panthers-James-Conner-NFL-combine-running-back-ping-pong/stories/201703020061
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Mar 2, 2017 at 5:49 PM ]
I absolutely love this guy. Huge fan of James.

I think he's going to be much better in the NFL than he was in college. Cancer completely derailed his career in college. He was just getting body right last season. Once he's finished recomping his body, watch out. Guy is a hammer on the field with sneaky athleticism.
Originally posted by Heroism:

Same. I'd love to have him on our team and give him a shot.He is a much better athlete then people give credit to.

Just on last year, I think he proved he was a mid-rounder which is extraordinary considering the knee injury and then cancer.

I'm pretty confident he will stick in the NFL for at minimum a couple of years. Can't say that about a lot of RBs. He has a very high floor IMO.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Mar 2, 2017 at 6:13 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:

I think he's going to be much better in the NFL than he was in college. Cancer completely derailed his career in college. He was just getting body right last season. Once he's finished recomping his body, watch out. Guy is a hammer on the field with sneaky athleticism.

I love this kid. So happy for him.
[ Edited by Heroism on Sep 9, 2018 at 12:24 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone