There are 177 users in the forums

Which QB will be the best?

Which QB will be the best?

Originally posted by 5timechamps:
I like 3 quarterbacks in this years draft.
1.Davis Webb
2.Brad Kaaya
3.Pat Mahomes

Im a huge Miami Cane fan and watched every game and believe me when I say I wouldn't touch Kaaya with a 10 foot pole. There are times when he looks really good and there are times when he looks like pure grade A garbage.

That dude can't function under pressure and he'll fold like a lawn chair 10 times out 10. There were so many times I wanted break my TV solely because of him lol. Good luck winning a game late with that guy.
[ Edited by Ninerblood on Feb 21, 2017 at 10:35 AM ]
Originally posted by Ninerblood:
Im a huge Miami Cane fan and watched every game and believe me when I say I wouldn't touch Kaaya with a 10 foot pole. There are times when he looks really good and there are times when he looks like pure grade A garbage.

That dude can't function under pressure and he'll fold like a lawn chair 10 times out 10. There were so many times I wanted break my TV solely because of him lol. Good luck winning a game late with that guy.

This. Kayaa looks the part and if you can guarantee that he will never ever get hit or even have a pass rusher within a few feet of him, he will pick a defense apart but otherwise, watch out, especially with pressure up the middle, he goes from quality pocket passer to utterly non-functional in less than 3 seconds.
Decision made. I'll support Shanny in whatever qb he picks but Patrick Mahomes will be the best.
[ Edited by GhostOfBaalke on Apr 3, 2017 at 11:48 PM ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
I'd need to see where each one goes 1st to determine
I wanna take two QBs so bad lol. Any combo with Peterman involved.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by krizay:
I'd need to see where each one goes 1st to determine

This. If NE trades Jimmy G and drafts Peterman then that's my answer. lol
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Watson because of the "it" factor, he has it.

This. I think that he has the mental makeup to have success. He will have to work on his skills but he has the mentality.
I like Chad Kelly's chances of being a top QB in this draft class. Immaturity will push him way down the board but I hope the Niners draft him late after taking Allen at 2 and a few WRs (Please Henderson in the 2nd round.) Watson has huge upside but is not worth 2nd overall.
[ Edited by kgizzle4081 on Mar 6, 2017 at 6:11 AM ]
Originally posted by kgizzle4081:
I like Chad Kelly's chances of being a top QB in this draft class. Immaturity will push him way down the board but I hope the Niners draft him late after taking Allen at 2 and a few WRs (Please Henderson in the 2nd round.) Watson has huge upside but is not worth 2nd overall.

Allen isnt going at 2. Not after his workout numbers and his future arthritic shoulders.
My money is on Mahomes even though he is probably the least polished of the class.

Kizer
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Watson because of the "it" factor, he has it.

The "it" does not win you games - he looked the best as Mayock described on Watson's combine drills, but remember...
when the game is live and rushers are in your face, Watson will be the first one to have tunnel vision and either throw a pick or run like a chicken with blindfold.

I would rather keep our own Thad Lewis, coz he's so far ahead than him!
Give me a Winner. Give me someone who went against the toughest defense in Alabama two years in a row and excelled against them in the most pressure-filled situation: the National Championship Game. Give me Deshaun Watson!
Depends on their OL
Patrick Mahomes.
Share 49ersWebzone