Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 789 users in the forums

Roderick Henderson - NT

Browse 49ers books and videos
Looks good. I'm a fan of the short, wide nt. He seems to have decent length in his arms as well, which is a plus.

My draft crush 😍
Good call. He is very intriguing if you want a rotational run stuffer. Plays with great leverage and his motor is fairly decent for a guy that damn big. Oversized bowling ball.
This guy or Stevie Tu'ikolovatu in the later rounds would be a nice pick up for a NT.
Looks like a beast, but dudes gonna get a heart attack playing against the Rams in LA in that heat.
I posted this by accident, didn't see this. I love this kid, reviewed him the other day, the fact he has good speed for his size is a huge plus, wouldn't mind him in the 5th round. I know Ogunjobi is getting a lot of day 2 love right now, he's another guy I like as a NT.
Originally posted by Heroism:


Hahaha can't help but laugh watching this
Your boy getting a try out
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone