There are 779 users in the forums
Davis Webb, QB, California (formerly Texas Tech) 6'5 230 pounds
Mar 26, 2017 at 1:23 AM
- Ronnie49Lott
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,506
Given a choice of one or the other would you rather the Niners take Webb or Kizer?
Mar 26, 2017 at 6:59 AM
- Lobo49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,289
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:Given a choice of one or the other would you rather the Niners take Webb or Kizer?
Mar 28, 2017 at 10:17 AM
- NYniner85
- Veteran
- Posts: 119,138
Davis Webb when targeting the Pac-12's best CBs:
— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) March 28, 2017
10/30
89 yards
0 TD
2 INT
2 PBUs
14.6 QB Ratinghttps://t.co/8xrTcMTPNq
Mar 28, 2017 at 10:21 AM
- okdkid
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,726
Praying the Cardinals take this dude.
Mar 28, 2017 at 10:22 AM
- GhostOfBaalke
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,115
I'd even rather take Kaaya than him.
Mar 28, 2017 at 10:35 AM
- Heroism
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,752
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
I'd even rather take Kaaya than him.
I'd rather not use a pick on either.
Mar 28, 2017 at 10:37 AM
- Hysterikal
- Veteran
- Posts: 40,056
Originally posted by NYniner85:Davis Webb when targeting the Pac-12's best CBs:
— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) March 28, 2017
10/30
89 yards
0 TD
2 INT
2 PBUs
14.6 QB Ratinghttps://t.co/8xrTcMTPNq
To be fair he's being elevated due to his potential not his production. His arm talent and his size. Some teams going to think they can coach him up.
Mar 28, 2017 at 10:43 AM
- GhostOfBaalke
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,115
Originally posted by Heroism:I'd rather not use a pick on either.
Same , if I had a gun to my head and had to then I'd pick Kaaya over him though
Mar 28, 2017 at 10:51 AM
- Heroism
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,752
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Same , if I had a gun to my head and had to then I'd pick Kaaya over him though
I'll take the bullet.
Mar 28, 2017 at 11:32 AM
- NYniner85
- Veteran
- Posts: 119,138
Originally posted by Hysterikal:To be fair he's being elevated due to his potential not his production. His arm talent and his size. Some teams going to think they can coach him up.
Sure I mean that can be said about all the top guys in this draft. He's a good developmental guy in the mid rounds nothing more
Mar 28, 2017 at 12:00 PM
- CorvaNinerFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,448
I'd take Kizer...for a couple of reasons. First is he's got considerably more starting experience than Webb...he's played tough schedules. I get the Pac 12 is a much-improved conference...I've been a huge fan for years and it's great to see USC emerge powerful again, both WA schools playing well, Stanford strong and Utah a viable competitor. But, Kizer's been through the wars a lot more, so is better suited to deal with the NFL. Don't get me wrong, I really like Webb, but I disagree he's a 1st rd talent that X number of teams has supposedly told him. Sorry, Webb supporters, he's not in the same league as Watson, Trubisky, Kizer or even Mahomes. His body of work is limited.
Mar 28, 2017 at 12:19 PM
- Kolohe
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 67,103
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Given a choice of one or the other would you rather the Niners take Webb or Kizer?
In the 5th to 7th rounds, Webb without even thinking about it. I just prefer QB's who tend to stay in the pocket.
Mar 28, 2017 at 3:08 PM
- GhostOfBaalke
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,115
Originally posted by Heroism:Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:Same , if I had a gun to my head and had to then I'd pick Kaaya over him though
I'll take the bullet.
You're a true hero. That username ain't a lie
Apr 11, 2017 at 10:42 PM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
49ers had a private work out with him Today.
http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/article144105494.html
http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/article144105494.html
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Apr 11, 2017 at 10:43 PM ]
Apr 11, 2017 at 11:04 PM
- Rascal
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,926
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
49ers had a private work out with him Today.
http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/article144105494.html
This guy could be the dark horse QB pick in the 2nd round.
[ Edited by Rascal on Apr 11, 2017 at 11:15 PM ]