LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 374 users in the forums

Charles Harris DE MizzU

Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I'm so confused...

Buzz has that effect on people.

No. I don't effect on people for confused. I don't understand​ why they ignore the combine.
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
I don't call you racist.. I understand you because you always pick the black defense than white defense all the time.. look at Matthew was a great defense and his brothers are a great football. Just find the rare talent white guys for T.J Watt. J.J Watt is a great football and his brother will teach each other.

Dude 90% of the football prospects are not white lol...I like Watt I think Harris is a better pass rusher that's all.

Did u check video about T.J Watt was against to Fournette and sack for QB. He is very good cuz he know how tackles and sack. He got ran at 4.69 and 21 bench press. He is better ran than Harris. Harris ran too slow.. Harris can't tackle for RB. T.J Watt can tackle for RB. He is better tackle than Harris and plus ran better than harris
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Mar 24, 2017 at 9:13 AM ]
https://www.google.com/amp/www.acmepackingcompany.com/platform/amp/2017-scouting-combine-nfl/2017/3/6/14835066/nfl-combine-2017-t-j-watt-clay-matthews-had-eerily-similar-workout-results-comparison-physical
Originally posted by Lobo49er:
How about a guy who ran a 4.6 (5th for an Edge), benched 35 times (most for an Edge), ran a 4.19 shuttle (fastest shuttle for an Edge), and does this things like this to NFL Lineman:

Trying to read the jersey but who is this?
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
How about a guy who ran a 4.6 (5th for an Edge), benched 35 times (most for an Edge), ran a 4.19 shuttle (fastest shuttle for an Edge), and does this things like this to NFL Lineman:

Carl Lawson, Edge, Auburn (lol sorry about that)

Carl Lawson, Edge, Auburn (lol sorry about that)

Wow. He looks like Lawrence Taylor there. No joke.
Carl Lawson is one bad mofo.
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Did u check video about T.J Watt was against to Fournette and sack for QB. He is very good cuz he know how tackles and sack. He got ran at 4.69 and 21 bench press. He is better ran than Harris. Harris ran too slow.. Harris can't tackle for RB. T.J Watt can tackle for RB. He is better tackle than Harris and plus ran better than harris

I know what Harris ran and I know what watt did...Harris imo has better tape and produced more throughout his college career.

LF is awful at pass protection so who cares about that? I like both but I like Harris more
Originally posted by Heroism:
Carl Lawson is one bad mofo.

Hell yeah. And thanks for letting me steal your gif .
Some real laughs on the last 2 pages in here. Thanks Buzz. lol

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
An AFC scout present for Missouri's pro day told College Football 24/7 that edge rusher Charles Harris was "damn impressive."

On pro day, Harris retook several of the athletic tests he had previously completed at the Combine (his initial workout in Indianapolis was not noteworthy). Among his results on Thursday, he managed to improve on his vertical leap by a considerable margin, upping the jump from 32 inches to 37.5 inches. An NFL scout who spoke with the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel's Bob McGinn praised him for being "athletic [and] physical." He could potentially hear his name called in the back half of Day 1 come the draft.

hoping he slips to 34th lol

Draft Thomas, trade up for Harris. Bewm!

Bing boom bang!
WOW those pro day numbers are so much better. Kinda crazy how much better he did. Wonder if he was injured during the combine or sick or something?
Originally posted by SteveYoung:

He's hurt
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by SteveYoung:

He'll soon be hurting opposing QBs.

ftfy
Originally posted by shmuck:
WOW those pro day numbers are so much better. Kinda crazy how much better he did. Wonder if he was injured during the combine or sick or something?

Pro day numbers are pretty much always better. Not sure there has been a guy who tested worse at the pro day.
Share 49ersWebzone