LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

Charles Harris DE MizzU

Harris ran at 4.82 and his weight 253 pounds. .. we must pass on him.
Originally posted by BuZzB05:

How about a guy who ran a 4.6 (5th for an Edge), benched 35 times (most for an Edge), ran a 4.19 shuttle (fastest shuttle for an Edge), and does this things like this to NFL Lineman:
Oh my gosh. Do you want Harris for trade up? .. he got 21 bench press.

Check it out on video here.

Dude. We should not trade up for Harris.

dude he'd be a LEO pass rusher not a DE...21 reps is fine Bruce Irvin only had 23...He's got crazy bend to get around the edge, He reminds me of Ingram.
Originally posted by Lobo49er:

How about a guy who ran a 4.6 (5th for an Edge), benched 35 times (most for an Edge), ran a 4.19 shuttle (fastest shuttle for an Edge), and does this things like this to NFL Lineman:

Lol. Look at Offensive Line got wrapped his legs cuz he is painful his legs. Lol. Offensive Line was not strong cuz his wrapped with legs and limit his hurt legs.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

dude he'd be a LEO pass rusher not a DE...21 reps is fine Bruce Irvin only had 23...He's got crazy bend to get around the edge, He reminds me of Ingram.

Ok. You always pick the black defense all the time than white? SMH. It's called hater.. dude. No matter what colors. Just find the right talent player..
It is very important for combine.. think twice..
And why u ingored the combine. No excuse for u..
Yeah, NY, no excuse for u.

Ok. You always pick the black defense all the time than white? SMH. It's called hater.. dude. No matter what colors. Just find the right talent player..
[ Edited by Lobo49er on Mar 24, 2017 at 8:57 AM ]

what the hell does that mean? Are you calling me racist?

I could also say he's reminds me of connor barwin.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Mar 24, 2017 at 8:58 AM ]

Originally posted by Heroism:
Yeah, NY, no excuse for u.

I'm so confused...
I'm so confused...

Buzz has that effect on people.
[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 24, 2017 at 9:00 AM ]
Originally posted by Lobo49er:

what the hell does that mean? Are you calling me racist?

I could also say he's reminds me of connor barwin.

I don't call you racist.. I understand you because you always pick the black defense than white defense all the time.. look at Matthew was a great defense and his brothers are a great football. Just find the rare talent white guys for T.J Watt. J.J Watt is a great football and his brother will teach each other.
I don't call you racist.. I understand you because you always pick the black defense than white defense all the time.. look at Matthew was a great defense and his brothers are a great football. Just find the rare talent white guys for T.J Watt. J.J Watt is a great football and his brother will teach each other.

Dude 90% of the football prospects are not white lol...I like Watt I think Harris is a better pass rusher that's all.
Share 49ersWebzone