LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 417 users in the forums

Eagles trading up for Goff

Originally posted by RishikeshA:
The Rams are more of a threat. The NFL wants this team to hit the ground running. What better way than to draft a Golden Boy from Cal. This decision may have already been made, I don't trust the NFL on any matter.

Yeah except they can't make the Ravens want to move back to 15 Rams are certainly a threat with their two 2nd round picks but the Eagles #8 pick is far more enticing than the Rams #15 pick
Originally posted by Draftology:
Is anyone else at all worried that the Eagles' plan this whole time is to land one of the two QB's? In swapping picks with the Dolphins instead of receiving a 2nd or future pick, they have positioned themselves very well to make a deal with one of the four teams in front of us to knab a QB. The move seems very calculated, as if they are targeting a specific player. They reportedly took both Wenz and Goff out to dinner individually, and while they did resign Bradford, they don't seem overly committed to him based on the years. Letting one of these guys sit behind him for a year would probably be a great scenario for both of them.

Below is how I see the first seven picks panning out. Personally, I think this is the absolute nightmare scenario for the 49ers, and I'd hope we trade out of the pick if this happens:

1. Tennessee - Laremy Tunsil OT Ole Miss
2. Cleveland - Carson Wentz QB N. Dakota St
3. San Diego - Jalen Ramsey S Florida St
4. Dallas - Joey Bosa DE Ohio St.
5. Jacksonville - Myles Jack OLB UCLA
6. **TRADE** Philadelphia - Jared Goff QB Cal
7. San Francisco - DeForest Buckner DE Oregon

One can only hope this happens.
Share 49ersWebzone