There are 203 users in the forums

The #SuckForGoff Watch

Originally posted by 801niner:
I thought he was the next big thing, but last year it look like he regressed. Maybe I need to watch him more this year. (Hogan)

You probably don't know the story but last season Hogan's father was in terminal stage of cancer.
Nobody in Stanford team knew.Not even coach Shaw(he just got the information 1 week before Kevin's dad passed away)

People say he was regressing but he was mental exhausted.He never made excuses.He was by his dad side until the end.

After that in the bowl game the kid just light up and he is lightning up this season.He looks relaxed and the game slowed down to him.Even his throwing motion had been fasten.

I really don't know what kind of player Hogan is gonna be in NFL (third stringer or Championship caliber Qb) but I do know that the kind of caracter and personality I would like in a locker room.

Right now scouts are giving him 4th/5th round grade.
[ Edited by Judge82Dredd on Oct 13, 2015 at 5:54 PM ]
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Just been looking at a few latest mocks, quite a few sites have the Texans taking Jared Goff and some to the Bears, darn it!!
[ Edited by Rascal on Oct 14, 2015 at 5:38 AM ]
Originally posted by GrumpyDad:

Originally posted by pdizo916:
He's gonna be a bust just like the rest of Cal quarterbacks drafted before him.....

1 out of 1000041056456151561 has been good
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by GrumpyDad:

Originally posted by pdizo916:
He's gonna be a bust just like the rest of Cal quarterbacks drafted before him.....

1 out of 1000041056456151561 has been good

Well you could say that about a lot of colleges. Like Notre Dame for example.

It's hard to find guys with the tools who plays on the level Goff is capable of coming out of college.
Originally posted by Judge82Dredd:
I thought he was the next big thing, but last year it look like he regressed. Maybe I need to watch him more this year. (Hogan)

You probably don't know the story but last season Hogan's father was in terminal stage of cancer.
Nobody in Stanford team knew.Not even coach Shaw(he just got the information 1 week before Kevin's dad passed away)

People say he was regressing but he was mental exhausted.He never made excuses.He was by his dad side until the end.

After that in the bowl game the kid just light up and he is lightning up this season.He looks relaxed and the game slowed down to him.Even his throwing motion had been fasten.

I really don't know what kind of player Hogan is gonna be in NFL (third stringer or Championship caliber Qb) but I do know that the kind of caracter and personality I would like in a locker room.

i think i will check out Hogan today in the UCLA game. Havent had a chance this season because after watching him last year, i thought he wouldnt even be drafted in 2016
I know this has already been posted:

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/25297136/how-cal-is-developing-jared-goff-into-the-next-great-nfl-quarterback-hope

It is refreshing to hear a QB talk about mechanics and foot work. Steve Young, Joe Montana and Bill Walsh all said you could tell how a QB played by just watching their feet. Kap on the other had says ...mechanics don't matter.

The other thing that really struck me in the Goff interview is how is already sounds like an NFL QB, a leader who understands the role the media plays and is ready to put the team on his shoulders.

Start Gabbert next season and let Goff sit for a year or two.

I am all in....suck for Goff. Let's not let another local product go.....
Originally posted by Judge82Dredd:

I would have thought he was worth a 4-5th.
Originally posted by Truman49:
I know this has already been posted:

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/25297136/how-cal-is-developing-jared-goff-into-the-next-great-nfl-quarterback-hope

It is refreshing to hear a QB talk about mechanics and foot work. Steve Young, Joe Montana and Bill Walsh all said you could tell how a QB played by just watching their feet. Kap on the other had says ...mechanics don't matter.

The other thing that really struck me in the Goff interview is how is already sounds like an NFL QB, a leader who understands the role the media plays and is ready to put the team on his shoulders.

Start Gabbert next season and let Goff sit for a year or two.

I am all in....suck for Goff. Let's not let another local product go.....

foreal though
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Rascal:
Just been looking at a few latest mocks, quite a few sites have the Texans taking Jared Goff and some to the Bears, darn it!!

If Jared Goff came out and is crown the #1 overall pick, no way the 49ers get him, Baalke will have to trade the farm. The way Kap and the offense is playing, I just don't see them getting a top 5 pick let alone the #1 overall pick.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
We're not taking a QB early. It's not happening. Ya'll are just talking about somebody else's QB.

Originally posted by okdkid:
We're not taking a QB early. It's not happening. Ya'll are just talking about somebody else's QB.

we can dream. if we arent picking Top 5, we probably dont draft a QB in round 1. If we are drafting around 10-15 i can see us drafting one rounds 2 or 3
Goff is crap, If he went to a school outside of California you guys wouldnt care about him. Cali Homers
Goff is crap, If he went to a school outside of California you guys wouldnt care about him. Cali Homers

Not many of the football world agrees with your opinion. Your probably the 1-2% that think Goff is crap lol. Many experts believe he is Pro-ready now and Cal has him prepping himself for the NFL already something most college QB's never even attempt.

I'm not from California but I belive that Jared Goff is a very good prospect and can develop in a franchise quarterback.
  • bors
  • Veteran
He will be a chief
Share 49ersWebzone