LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 160 users in the forums

The #SuckForGoff Watch

• okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Goff can be an average, solid QB at the NFL level. He still has time to accomplish that.

He has time to accomplish a lot more than that. Dude is 3 weeks into his rookie season and people are already trying to write up his entire career.

People were trying to do that pre-draft as well. Especially in the middle part of this thread.
Originally posted by GNS1310:
Trade Kap for Goff. We need accuracy.

*runs*

Lol - Rams wouldn't want Kap. Goff has more trade value than anyone on our roster even though he isn't starting right now. Kaepernick has no trade value. Way too soon to write off Goff's career.

I'm cautiously optimistic that Goff will be the starter by the end of the year and return Gurley (who I own in fantasy football) to fantasy relevance.
Still find it ridiculous that the majority of people on here wanted this guy over Wentz
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mutant-man49:
Still find it ridiculous that the majority of people on here wanted this guy over Wentz

It didn't matter for me if they drafted Goff or Wentz. I was mainly hoping for Wentz because I knew Goff would be long gone, then Wentz goes #2 it was no secret but I was a sad panda.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
It didn't matter for me if they drafted Goff or Wentz. I was mainly hoping for Wentz because I knew Goff would be long gone, then Wentz goes #2 it was no secret but I was a sad panda.

Just gets me pissed that Goff was only showed more love on here because he was a local guy. Wentz has the higher ceiling. just go look at his thread on WZ.
Share 49ersWebzone