There are 235 users in the forums

The #SuckForGoff Watch

Originally posted by Judge82Dredd:
For some people plan B is stick with Kap and stay bottom 5 in NFL

If Goff played for us right now, we would be a better team

Someone has had a little too much cider this evening.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Oh well no biggie then, there will be other prospects in next years draft that will be crowned "The best ever to come outta college since John Elway".
The junior class is not that good(Hackenberg and Goff will come out in 2016) to wait until 2017.
The sophmore class is good but 2018 is too much time to get stuck with Kap.
If we dont get Goff we need other guy

Kyle Allen looks pretty good. He'll be coming out in 2017 and will probably the number QB coming out.
He's gonna be a bust just like the rest of Cal quarterbacks drafted before him.....
Connor Cook is our guy. He can play under center and seems to have good footwork.
Originally posted by 801niner:
Connor Cook is our guy. He can play under center and seems to have good footwork.

oh god no. His accuracy is s**t

He can play under center, his footwork is shaky, he throws off his back foot way too much and he's wildly inconsistent, he can be extremely accurate one game and unable to hit the broad side of the barn the next.
Originally posted by asu49ers:
Kyle Allen looks pretty good. He'll be coming out in 2017 and will probably the number QB coming out.

Yes he looks good.To me is the second best behind GOff this year but 2017 is too much time stuck with Kap.
Kap is a huge crap!Gotta go in the end of this season.
We cannot afford being in the bottom league more 2 years
Connor Cook is like Mathew Stafford without the cannon arm.
I don't trust him a bit.
He plays under center but throws very few passes.

If we don't take Goff I like Kevin Hogan or Brandon Doughty
Connor Cook is like Mathew Stafford without the cannon arm.
I don't trust him a bit.
He plays under center but throws very few passes.

If we don't take Goff I like Kevin Hogan or Brandon Doughty

Kevin Hogan is UDFA talent.
Originally posted by shmuck:
Kevin Hogan is UDFA talent.

NO way!Scouts have 4th/5th round grade on him...for now.He might get a better grade because of Stanford tough schedule

Cook seems to get the ball out quicker...a positive when you have a bad oline. Stanfords qb Hogan has a long release..he's also hit and miss some games.
Cook seems to get the ball out quicker...a positive when you have a bad oline. Stanfords qb Hogan has a long release..he's also hit and miss some games.
Hogan is a lot more accurate than Cook even under duress.
Hogan never had a season below 61% pct
Cook never had a season above 59% pct

Both played under center

Hogan had problems with the intermediate throws that seems to have correct this season

Originally posted by pdizo916:
He's gonna be a bust just like the rest of Cal quarterbacks drafted before him.....
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Hogan is a lot more accurate than Cook even under duress.
Hogan never had a season below 61% pct
Cook never had a season above 59% pct

Both played under center

Hogan had problems with the intermediate throws that seems to have correct this season

I thought he was the next big thing, but last year it look like he regressed. Maybe I need to watch him more this year. (Hogan)
[ Edited by 801niner on Oct 13, 2015 at 4:17 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone