LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 274 users in the forums

MadDog49er First Top 32 Graded Players in NFL Draft

Originally posted by JustinNiner:
like your rankings because you don't let the media and football analysts have too much of an impact on your thoughts about players. Agree with the Kevin White ranking!!! this kid is the odell beckham of this draft. Not the most hyped WR but will explode onto the scene.

Kevin White is pigeon toed. Though that may help him with straight line speed - gotta watch out -- probably increased chance of knee and ankle injuries.

Is there any example of elite NFL receivers who are pigeon toed?

Only Jacoby Jones? << and he's not elite.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Who's the WR that we most likely have a shot at drafting with our #1 pick?

Parker. I think White and Cooper go first and second in that 4-7 range, and then a lull until Parker is snatched. If Parker goes earlier than 15, then Strong next. However, I don't see Strong selected until the late first early second. Not enough separation for teams to make that pick that early.
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
Waynes is your top CB, how does this year's crop compare to last year's in your estimation? Some of the rookie DBs looked quite promising

I had Fuller as my number one CB last year. To me, both last year and this year is pretty mediocre at CB. I kind of expect some of the second and third day guys to make surprising impacts. The question- which guys?

Look for footwork drills at the combine. I am a HUGE believer in these drills as a solid way of evaluating and projecting their play at the next level.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
like your rankings because you don't let the media and football analysts have too much of an impact on your thoughts about players. Agree with the Kevin White ranking!!! this kid is the odell beckham of this draft. Not the most hyped WR but will explode onto the scene.

Kevin White is pigeon toed. Though that may help him with straight line speed - gotta watch out -- probably increased chance of knee and ankle injuries.

Is there any example of elite NFL receivers who are pigeon toed?

Only Jacoby Jones? << and he's not elite.

Bob Hayes, once the world's "fastest human," was pigeon-toed. He is in the NFL Hall of Fame.

Ehi MadDog,
what is your opinion about Shaq Thompson? Will he be a star ? What is his position in the NFL?

Thanks
Share 49ersWebzone