There are 243 users in the forums

Can somebody tell me what we got out of all these trades?

Apparently one of our 2nd rounders is gone? Traded for what?

Was our 57 pick the #61 + what else to move up?

We traded something to get Stevie Johnson?
The 61st got traded back. I think they said for a 3rd and a 5th round.

Stevie Johnson was traded for a conditional 4th next year, that could be come a 3rd.
Originally posted by RDB4216:
The 61st got traded back. I think they said for a 3rd and a 5th round.

Stevie Johnson was traded for a conditional 4th next year, that could be come a 3rd.

3rd and 5th when? Next year?

Stevie Johnson is conditional based on performance apparently. What stats?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

No, this year. Sorry looks like it was a 3rd and a 4th (not fifth). So #61 traded to Jacksonville for #70 and #150.
So we traded out of the 2nd and into the 3rd for an extra 5th?

We need fewer, quality picks. Not more picks later.
Originally posted by RDB4216:

No, this year. Sorry looks like it was a 3rd and a 4th (not fifth). So #61 traded to Jacksonville for #70 and #150.

What did we need more picks for this year? We need quality. Not quantity. We already had too many picks.......
Originally posted by Niners99:
So we traded out of the 2nd and into the 3rd for an extra 5th?

We need fewer, quality picks. Not more picks later.

but those later picks turn into guys like Anquan Boldin and Stevie Johnson

Go to the NFL site trade tracker. Or you can key in on google 2014 nfl draft trade tracker.

Baalke made a brilliant move. We went from 56 to 63 and got a 5th rd pick plus a 2015 4th rd pick. Then used the 5th rd pick to move back up to #57. Basically he stole a free 4th rd pick in 2015.

Then we traded back from 61 to 70 for a 5th rd pick and then drafted Marcus martin at #70
Lombardi #6

/thread
Originally posted by MC9BEAT:

Go to the NFL site trade tracker. Or you can key in on google 2014 nfl draft trade tracker.

Baalke made a brilliant move. We went from 56 to 63 and got a 5th rd pick plus a 2015 4th rd pick. Then used the 5th rd pick to move back up to #57. Basically he stole a free 4th rd pick in 2015.

Then we traded back from 61 to 70 for a 5th rd pick and then drafted Marcus martin at #70
if i was a gm in the nfl, i would never do business with baalke. he plays everyone.

And ballke did not like any of the WR 's in this year or were picked the one he was targeting so he went got a 27 year old burner , nice
We got what Baalke wanted

Stevie Johnson has 3 1000 yard seasons

Crabs 1

I love this draft
no
Our roster isn't as deep as people think it is. Anyways, even if we had a deep roster, picks through the 5th round are still big quality players. 6th-7th is more flier territory.
The ability to trade up tomorrow for 2-3 specific players and still be able to draft injured players late with good potential to redshirt them. The acquired Browns pick in the 4th will give them time tonight to figure out who they really want.
Share 49ersWebzone