-4th Round-

C Bryan Stork - FLORIDA STATE

-5th Round-

ILB Dede Lattimore - SOUTH FLORIDA

-7th Round-

G Spencer Long - NEBRASKA

FB J.C. Copeland - LSU

TE Colt Lyerla - OREGON

I used the FanSpeak Bigboard in the draft. I wish the draft turns out exactly like this. I would totally cream my pants HORD!

[ Edited by Eli_23 on Apr 8, 2014 at 5:35 PM ]
my boxers are creamy. Nice job!
Originally posted by kronik:
my boxers are creamy. Nice job!

Mission accomplished!!
This is a Fanspeak simulator draft, not a mock draft based on their big board. Most of these players are ranked higher than this on their big board. Messing around with a faulty simulator which allows you to redo rounds by hitting back does not make for a realistic mock. I'm surprised you didn't come up with one with Tuitt in the 3rd since I've seen him fall that far.

There is a reasonable chance none of your first 5 picks are there when we pick.
We also have a NFL draft simulator thread which you post in constantly.
Dude, if the Draft happened this way, I'd Pay for you to receive a NICE BJ. Nice Mock Love IT!!
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
We also have a NFL draft simulator thread which you post in constantly.

Who the hell pissed in your Cheerios?
[ Edited by Eli_23 on Apr 8, 2014 at 5:20 PM ]
This is a Fanspeak simulator draft, not a mock draft based on their big board. Most of these players are ranked higher than this on their big board. Messing around with a faulty simulator which allows you to redo rounds by hitting back does not make for a realistic mock. I'm surprised you didn't come up with one with Tuitt in the 3rd since I've seen him fall that far.

Cool analysis Bro

At least know wtf you are talking about before you throw around accusations. I have gotten similar drafts using the fanspeak simulator, and using the Walter football big board and the fanspeak big board. I have never done anything like the boldened.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Dude, if the Draft happened this way, I'd Pay for you to receive a NICE BJ. Nice Mock Love IT!!

Thanks man!

Got the 2 CBS Prospects in Desir and Baptiste, Saftey prospect Loston and 2 KICK BUTT WR options in Cook and Moncrief and DE Tuitt??? This is BONER CITY!!
Any draft that includes Cooks and Tuitt and a good CB prospect is enough for me.
First three picks would make me cream my pants
Epic perfection, but again, Tuitt is a little bit of a stretch.

I have a this sick feeling the Seahawks will take Tuitt in the first if we don't.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Epic perfection, but again, Tuitt is a little bit of a stretch.

I have a this sick feeling the Seahawks will take Tuitt in the first if we don't.

You shut that up!
Share 49ersWebzone