LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 257 users in the forums

My "Cream Your Pants Uncontrollably" Mock Draft using Fanspeak

This draft would set the team up for years.
You made my pants cream! But tuitt in the 2nd is a stretch.
Originally posted by TheRedDemonWillis52:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Not really impressed of your drafting. Here is what would've creamed my pants following your FanSpeak's big board: http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/draft.php?d=sppnnd

CB DARQUEZE DENNARD
MICHIGAN STATE

WR KELVIN BENJAMIN
FLORIDA STATE

OT CYRUS KOUANDJIO
ALABAMA

CB PHILLIP GAINES
RICE

DE KAREEM MARTIN
NORTH CAROLINA

S CRAIG LOSTON
LSU

DT DANIEL MCCULLERS
TENNESSEE

QB LOGAN THOMAS
VIRGINIA TECH

CB SHAQUILLE RICHARDSON
ARIZONA

TE COLT LYERLA
OREGON

OLB BOSEKO LOKOMBO
OREGON

However, I normally would use the Walter's Football Big Board, because it is the most reliable source and the most accurate at ranking.

I guess you'll be creaming all alone then.

Darqueze Dennnard will be gone by pick 15. Kelvin Benjamin is hot garbage. And a Tackle in the 2nd round?????? The only pick I like in your entire draft is Craig Loston.

That implies your lack of knowledge on these prospects. Once again, I stated that the mock came from Fanspeak's big board. I usually use Walterfootball's big board, which is more close to realistic. The OT guy was the BPA in the 2nd round, while most of the better players were gone. Nice try, kiddo.

All your posts imply your lack of knowledge. Using Walter Football's big board as a reliable source is a joke in itself.

Thanks for your filtering yourself down to another idiot in the 49ers' Draft War Room.
Originally posted by skillzdatkillz90:
Not really impressed of your drafting. Here is what would've creamed my pants following your FanSpeak's big board: http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/draft.php?d=sppnnd

CB DARQUEZE DENNARD
MICHIGAN STATE

WR KELVIN BENJAMIN
FLORIDA STATE

OT CYRUS KOUANDJIO
ALABAMA

CB PHILLIP GAINES
RICE

DE KAREEM MARTIN
NORTH CAROLINA

S CRAIG LOSTON
LSU

DT DANIEL MCCULLERS
TENNESSEE

QB LOGAN THOMAS
VIRGINIA TECH

CB SHAQUILLE RICHARDSON
ARIZONA

TE COLT LYERLA
OREGON

OLB BOSEKO LOKOMBO
OREGON

However, I normally would use the Walter's Football Big Board, because it is the most reliable source and the most accurate at ranking.

Darqueze Dennnard will be gone by pick 15. Kelvin Benjamin is hot garbage. And a Tackle in the 2nd round?????? The only pick I like in your entire draft is Craig Loston.

That implies your lack of knowledge on these prospects. Once again, I stated that the mock came from Fanspeak's big board. I usually use Walterfootball's big board, which is more close to realistic. The OT guy was the BPA in the 2nd round, while most of the better players were gone. Nice try, kiddo.

All your posts imply your lack of knowledge. Using Walter Football's big board as a reliable source is a joke in itself.

Thanks for your filtering yourself down to another idiot in the 49ers' Draft War Room.

Originally posted by skillzdatkillz90:

CB DARQUEZE DENNARD
MICHIGAN STATE

WR KELVIN BENJAMIN
FLORIDA STATE

OT CYRUS KOUANDJIO
ALABAMA

CB PHILLIP GAINES
RICE

DE KAREEM MARTIN
NORTH CAROLINA

S CRAIG LOSTON
LSU

DT DANIEL MCCULLERS
TENNESSEE

QB LOGAN THOMAS
VIRGINIA TECH

CB SHAQUILLE RICHARDSON
ARIZONA

TE COLT LYERLA
OREGON

OLB BOSEKO LOKOMBO
OREGON

Naaahh....

CB DARQUEZE DENNARD
MICHIGAN STATE

WR KELVIN BENJAMIN
FLORIDA STATE

OT CYRUS KOUANDJIO
ALABAMA

CB PHILLIP GAINES
RICE

DE KAREEM MARTIN
NORTH CAROLINA

S CRAIG LOSTON
LSU

DT DANIEL MCCULLERS
TENNESSEE

QB LOGAN THOMAS
VIRGINIA TECH

CB SHAQUILLE RICHARDSON
ARIZONA

TE COLT LYERLA
OREGON

OLB BOSEKO LOKOMBO
OREGON

Funny how you prefer things that are accurate and reliable.
Not only is this draft unrealistic, but it shows how little you know about this team.

Which board of rejects are you from 12thman.net or raidernation?

1. Dennard won't be there at 30, plus I'd prefer Verrett
2. Kelvin Benjamin is a mess, no thank you there are better WR IMO in rounds 3-4
3. He will be gone long before them, he can go take his slow frame with that surgically repaired knee and ruin someone else's offensive line
4. Really? You take Gaines over players like Watkins and Desir? No thanks, Gaines is over-rated
5. No, he plays better in a 4-3 and would get MAULED in our system (proof again you don't know anything about this team)
6. Good choice, he won't be here then, but like the pick
7. Too slow, wouldn't do well in our 3-4 (again, study before you troll to make it more realistic, trolling 101)
8. You lose all respect as a poster with this pick
9. Good
10. Good
11. Good

Look at that! The last 3 picks who probably won't even make the team are the ones I agree with.

Please, go troll some other boards. Pick up a life on the way over
Originally posted by Quest4six:

CB DARQUEZE DENNARD
MICHIGAN STATE

WR KELVIN BENJAMIN
FLORIDA STATE

OT CYRUS KOUANDJIO
ALABAMA

CB PHILLIP GAINES
RICE

DE KAREEM MARTIN
NORTH CAROLINA

S CRAIG LOSTON
LSU

DT DANIEL MCCULLERS
TENNESSEE

QB LOGAN THOMAS
VIRGINIA TECH

CB SHAQUILLE RICHARDSON
ARIZONA

TE COLT LYERLA
OREGON

OLB BOSEKO LOKOMBO
OREGON

Funny how you prefer things that are accurate and reliable. Hint: This mock draft wasn't from Walterfootball's big board. Please learn how to read carefully.
Not only is this draft unrealistic, but it shows how little you know about this team. You sound like one of those idiots who cried when the 49ers drafted Aldon Smith.

Which board of rejects are you from 12thman.net or raidernation? None.

1. Dennard won't be there at 30, plus I'd prefer Verrett. Thanks for validating your idiocy.
2. Kelvin Benjamin is a mess, no thank you there are better WR IMO in rounds 3-4. There was no one else to draft in that round. Plus, he is usually gone in the late 1st round and early 2nd round.
3. He will be gone long before them, he can go take his slow frame with that surgically repaired knee and ruin someone else's offensive line. That is why I picked him, the best value remaining.
4. Really? You take Gaines over players like Watkins and Desir? No thanks, Gaines is over-rated Please go watch films and read scout reports, oh wait...you're so illiterate.
5. No, he plays better in a 4-3 and would get MAULED in our system (proof again you don't know anything about this team) Kareem Martin is 6'6" 272lb with 35" arm length. Your ignorance still has never ceased to amaze me.
6. Good choice, he won't be here then, but like the pick Re-read this: Fanspeak's big board.
7. Too slow, wouldn't do well in our 3-4 (again, study before you troll to make it more realistic, trolling 101) 36 5/8" arm with big body 6'7" 352lb........... Please learn how to study.
8. You lose all respect as a poster with this pick Tell that to Jimbo, he will appear to sign for an autograph at the Cow Palace later this month. Pay $70 for his autograph and tell him that.
9. Good
10. Good
11. Good
That is my mock draft using the Walterfootball's Big Board. By the way, Fuller and Verrett were there in the 30th, but I'd seek to trade down and pick Kelvin Benjamin in the early 2nd round instead. However, it won't let me trade down - I am still not interested in those overrated CBs.

WR KELVIN BENJAMIN
FLORIDA STATE

CB KEITH MCGILL
UTAH

DE KAREEM MARTIN
NORTH CAROLINA

S CRAIG LOSTON
LSU

QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO
EASTERN ILLINOIS

WR DONTE MONCRIEF
OLE MISS

DT DANIEL MCCULLERS
TENNESSEE

C BRYAN STORK
FLORIDA STATE

ILB AVERY WILLIAMSON
KENTUCKY

OLB BOSEKO LOKOMBO
OREGON

TE COLT LYERLA
OREGON
That is my mock draft using the Walterfootball's Big Board. By the way, Fuller and Verrett were there in the 30th, but I'd seek to trade down and pick Kelvin Benjamin in the early 2nd round instead. However, it won't let me trade down - I am still not interested in those overrated CBs.

WR KELVIN BENJAMIN
FLORIDA STATE

CB KEITH MCGILL
UTAH

DE KAREEM MARTIN
NORTH CAROLINA

S CRAIG LOSTON
LSU

QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO
EASTERN ILLINOIS

WR DONTE MONCRIEF
OLE MISS

DT DANIEL MCCULLERS
TENNESSEE

C BRYAN STORK
FLORIDA STATE

ILB AVERY WILLIAMSON
KENTUCKY

OLB BOSEKO LOKOMBO
OREGON

TE COLT LYERLA
OREGON

Quit hijacking my thread. Get your crappy Terry Donahue ass Mock outta my thread.

Oh btw... You still failed Lol
[ Edited by Eli_23 on Apr 10, 2014 at 12:07 AM ]
I just took a screenshot at this. I will look for you after the draft day. Good luck.

CB DARQUEZE DENNARD
MICHIGAN STATE

WR KELVIN BENJAMIN
FLORIDA STATE

OT CYRUS KOUANDJIO
ALABAMA

CB PHILLIP GAINES
RICE

DE KAREEM MARTIN
NORTH CAROLINA

S CRAIG LOSTON
LSU

DT DANIEL MCCULLERS
TENNESSEE

QB LOGAN THOMAS
VIRGINIA TECH

CB SHAQUILLE RICHARDSON
ARIZONA

TE COLT LYERLA
OREGON

OLB BOSEKO LOKOMBO
OREGON

Funny how you prefer things that are accurate and reliable. Hint: This mock draft wasn't from Walterfootball's big board. Please learn how to read carefully.
Not only is this draft unrealistic, but it shows how little you know about this team. You sound like one of those idiots who cried when the 49ers drafted Aldon Smith.

1. Dennard won't be there at 30, plus I'd prefer Verrett. Thanks for validating your idiocy.
2. Kelvin Benjamin is a mess, no thank you there are better WR IMO in rounds 3-4. There was no one else to draft in that round. Plus, he is usually gone in the late 1st round and early 2nd round.
3. He will be gone long before them, he can go take his slow frame with that surgically repaired knee and ruin someone else's offensive line. That is why I picked him, the best value remaining.
4. Really? You take Gaines over players like Watkins and Desir? No thanks, Gaines is over-rated Please go watch films and read scout reports, oh wait...you're so illiterate.
5. No, he plays better in a 4-3 and would get MAULED in our system (proof again you don't know anything about this team) Kareem Martin is 6'6" 272lb with 35" arm length. Your ignorance still has never ceased to amaze me.
6. Good choice, he won't be here then, but like the pick Re-read this: Fanspeak's big board.
7. Too slow, wouldn't do well in our 3-4 (again, study before you troll to make it more realistic, trolling 101) 36 5/8" arm with big body 6'7" 352lb........... Please learn how to study.
8. You lose all respect as a poster with this pick Tell that to Jimbo, he will appear to sign for an autograph at the Cow Palace later this month. Pay $70 for his autograph and tell him that.
9. Good
10. Good
11. Good

Ok, 1 of 3 things is going on here

1. You are about 12-15 years old
2. English is your second language (this happened recently)
3. Something is not "all there"

I'm not going to argue with somebody who falls under one of those ^
I apologize.
[ Edited by Quest4six on Apr 10, 2014 at 9:25 AM ]
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Epic perfection, but again, Tuitt is a little bit of a stretch.

I have a this sick feeling the Seahawks will take Tuitt in the first if we don't.

You shut that up!

He's right, though. They gutted their DL depth, specifically cutting their best big boys.

BTW, my pants are still clean. I've been lied to.

CB DARQUEZE DENNARD
MICHIGAN STATE

WR KELVIN BENJAMIN
FLORIDA STATE

OT CYRUS KOUANDJIO
ALABAMA

CB PHILLIP GAINES
RICE

DE KAREEM MARTIN
NORTH CAROLINA

S CRAIG LOSTON
LSU

DT DANIEL MCCULLERS
TENNESSEE

QB LOGAN THOMAS
VIRGINIA TECH

CB SHAQUILLE RICHARDSON
ARIZONA

TE COLT LYERLA
OREGON

OLB BOSEKO LOKOMBO
OREGON

9. Good
10. Good
11. Good

Ok, 1 of 3 things is going on here

1. You are about 12-15 years old
2. English is your second language (this happened recently)
3. Something is not "all there"

I'm not going to argue with somebody who falls under one of those ^
I apologize.

I love to hear those excuses after I proved you wrong.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Epic perfection, but again, Tuitt is a little bit of a stretch.

I have a this sick feeling the Seahawks will take Tuitt in the first if we don't.

You shut that up!

He's right, though. They gutted their DL depth, specifically cutting their best big boys.

BTW, my pants are still clean. I've been lied to.

[ Edited by Eli_23 on Apr 10, 2014 at 12:25 PM ]
Yes great mock, but it aint happening.
Share 49ersWebzone